Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crowley B & S  (Read 193 times)

gagglez

External Link/Members Only

I always set my expectations low for this type of advert but am prepared to walk if the girl is a minger.

Comms good. Phone call to check prices. £100.00 for massage and full service. Slim asian girl. Sent text with address in Crawley town centre. I noticed an old boarded up TCM nearby. Text the number when I arrived.
Tidy apartment with double bed. I was not offered a shower but there was one available. I had showered before I set off.

The girl was dressed in bra and panties on arrival. 30 ish. Slim body. Boobs a bit saggy but big responsive nipples. Not a beauty but not a dog so I decided to stay for 30mins at £60.00.

It soon became apparent that her English was virtually non existent so I would have to take control.

She made a motion for me to lie down on the bed and said massage. Personally if I am there for 30 minutes I don't want to waste valuable time. So in my best Chinese I said "Me suckee pussee". She obliged.
Switched to covered 69 but she was going at me too fast. Stopped her and got her to kneel between my legs to continue and I could tell her how to deliver a better BJ.
Cowgirl and Mish to finish. As with some WG's she was asking me to cum but I kept my own pace.

5 minutes of shit massage to end the meeting.

Negatives.
Stunk of Garlic. Bit giggly. Difficult to communicate with.

OK for a pump and dump.