Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara, St Johns Wood  (Read 2453 times)

Offline Gunner98

External Link/Members Only

Was looking at this agency and they had a few Central Asian girls that caught my attention so wanted to give them a shot.

Comms: Through texts and very quick to respond. Given the address and made my way.

Location: The flat was a few minutes from St Johns Station, on the ground floor of a block of flats. Easy access from the street and discrete. However, while entering the flat one of the residents was coming downstairs and she did give a dirty look. So bare that in mind  :D The flat itself was also super clean, fresh towels were presented and took a shower before the Nuru massage/body to body.

Lady: Now I initially wanted to see Zarina but was informed by the receptionist that she only does massaging/handjob and no other sexual activity. So opted for Sara instead as she gives a full service. The pictures on the website are accurate. States that she was 5'5" though I think she might even be an inch or two taller. Body wise she had an ok body, nothing special and facially she has the classic central asian look on her though average asian look so don't expect someone pretty. A few tattoos on the body but nothing over done and slightly chubbier by a few pounds than the photos. She also had a bit of a bush down below, not a natural bush but trimmed.

Services: The standard Nuru/body to body massage is £120 but I opted for a £160 all inclusive that has owo/penetration(protected) included. After coming out the shower I came back into the room and Sara swiftled asked I lie face down onto the massage table. Hopped on and she started to rub me down with some warm oil from top to bottom while music was playing in the back. The first 20-30 minutes or so she massaged me from every point in my body and I found it really relaxing. First proper massage experience and I felt really relaxed. Towards the end of the massage she was sitting on my chest while giving me a handjob/owo and with the oil and setting it was really soothing. As she was on top asked for a johnny and started to reverse the roles as I jumped on top of her and started to give reverse oral, kissing and missionary and not long after bust one while in missionary. Laid back down as she cleaned up the mess and shortly after gave me another message. Wasn't physically able to go for round two so after the second massage got another shower and left.

Conclusion: Good punt/massage. Vanilla punt but the massage was a nice and the first proper massage I had. Perhaps without the massage it would be a bang average punt (neutral) but I'll say it was a nice time. Might visit again if I am ever in the mood for a massage but that might be a while.

7/10 Decent first time experience in this massage parlour. Perhaps with a really attractive girl it might've been even better.

Online Trixnex

This reads like a typical b2b oil massage, not Nuru.

Nuru gel is quite different to normal oil. It's very thick and slippery, and normally the SP/masseur would use an inflatable mattress. A massage table would get completely soaked.
And when nuru is used in HE/HR, it's far more sexually stimulating and pleasurable than standard oil.

Offline Gunner98

This reads like a typical b2b oil massage, not Nuru.

Nuru gel is quite different to normal oil. It's very thick and slippery, and normally the SP/masseur would use an inflatable mattress. A massage table would get completely soaked.
And when nuru is used in HE/HR, it's far more sexually stimulating and pleasurable than standard oil.

Tbh couldn't tell the difference as I don't get massaged and it was a first time experience. The handler and Sara could use and term and I wouldn't have a clue. Left happy regardless.