Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New and at Mayfair 16th March  (Read 625 times)

Offline m4rmite

Ok i am new to the forums and i have seen that new members get treated with suspicion,  and rightly so.

I'm from the midlands and through work will be at the Mayfair area of London on Friday 16th.
I've done some searching on AW for the are and tbh am disappointed, chelsea/kensington area seems better choice.

I will probably be taking a stroll up to soho to sample the views but would prefer a solid night in mayfair.

Any recommendations, i'm up for anything except bbw.
I have to start somewhere so don't beat me down, after all isn't this forum all for helping the fellow punter?

After 24 years of  marriage i have taken my share of dry spells, a few sharp tongues can't hurt me.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
mayfair is very expensive to live in so i expect the service providers in the area will be costly, your best bet im guessing is to place a reverse booking on adultwork with a budget in mind x
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline m4rmite

External Link/Members Only
Point taken. As i said 24 years of the sahara do strange things to your mind.

Thanks for the reply, but as far as forum rules go i think my sexual urge overrules common sense.
Thanks anyway.

Thank you EnglishRebecca121. i may try that
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 10:17:30 pm by m4rmite »

Offline lebon121

A service provider giving advice to punter. That's  a new punting revolution that invaded ukpuntung site.
What the hell is happening to ukpunting ?
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline Brazilian Martian

A service provider giving advice to punter. That's  a new punting revolution that invaded ukpuntung site.
What the hell is happening to ukpunting ?

Nothing is happening if she's giving a punter valuable information I don't see what the problem is ?

Offline lebon121

Try to go on SAAFE martian. . Give an opinion you will be bombarded with humiliation on there.
Banned by:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Try to go on SAAFE martian. . Give an opinion you will be bombarded with humiliation on there.

Then maybe you should pm Admin and tell him how to run his forum that every years seems to be going from strength to strength  :hi:

Offline lebon121

I dont need to tell them. They know.
Dont get the hump. Take it easy mate.
Banned by:

Offline pepsicolaboy

I dont need to tell them. They know.
Dont get the hump. Take it easy mate.

He means well and is an active Reviewer, just likes his banter

:hi: