Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessice69 - Stratford East London  (Read 6196 times)

GROOVERIDER

Apologies in advance this is from the mobile and will probably be a mess.

External Link/Members Only

1 hour paid £130. Included owo dfk protected sex and anal.

Arranged to meet Jessica this afternoon arranged through sms. The visits just keep getting better and better. Before making my way to see Jessica she requested I bring some  condoms. I bought 2 boxes from Tesco for her. Always bough condoms from petrol station but I thought not chance it due to selection at petrol stations. I pick up a basket and grab 2 boxes of johnnies intended to pay at self service to avoid embaressment. But they were securoty locked in fat clear boxes SHIT. so in the basket  locked bit bare so I dump all sorts of rubbish in drink paper sandwich etc... chose a line the shortest one with not much shopping.  Hose old woman who is though won't givadamn. All items scanned and she start flagging trying to get condoms outbox. Making a big fuss "why is this not coming out like normally" l8ne was getting long.next the card machine was playing up everyone seeing my to box of condoms just homeless at the conveyor belt. Finally pay and the woman and I say to her take the no at and I'll go get another box. So she start serving others I come back with 1 boxes condoms everyone think9ng he junp8ng inn. Tell the lady open this fukc9ng box now. So she does finally. Thank u I'm out.

Get to Jessica apartment. She looked stunning fresh out shower trying hair glowing sexiness with red puppy. And black langerie (can't spell ) pass he merchandise exchange money. Took my own tunes to play. Lying on bed slowly into dfk who h seemed like eternity slowly unbuttoning my shirt. Playing and caressing each other. Eventually shirt is off and my chinos slide off with my boxers easily. Rubbing each other up. More dfk onto owo lots of mega spit. Ball licking the lot for me hmmmm. Switching to dfk here and there was wicked. Wouldn't do that with best dirty girls. Jessica was proper cleannnnn. On with the dom basic nothing out the ordinary position wise. She felt nice trying  at times. Eye contact. Went on for ages in most then finally request a levels . We get lined up and Jessica guides me in slowly increasing pace. Felt greatly we do this in couple position. Damn my cock is having spasms now think about the grip. No sign of any cumming for me. I was impressed back to owo and dfk on with fresh dom and more sex then  in most..bit restrictive at time it seemed so I couldn't get full bam length bang bang. It just want with flow at times she let me go full pelt  at sly angles. Really wanted to for but the eye contact was so intense I just went inside. Finished showered and off back home.

It astonished me how a petite lady can handle this. I have not had a regular in drinkies years but she will be. High recommended.

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No phone number currently listed

"A" Levels (at discretion)
Anal Play
BDSM
BDSM (receiving)
CIM (at discretion)
Dinner Dates
Dogging
Domination
Domination (receiving)
Double Penetration
Exhibitionism
Facials
Fetish
Foot Worship
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Hand Relief
Humiliation (receiving)
Massage
MMF 3Somes
Modeling
Moresomes
Naturism/Nudism
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Parties
Penetration (Protected)
Pole Dancing
Prostate Massage
Pussy Pumping
Rimming (giving)
Role Play & Fantasy
Sauna / Bath Houses
Spanking
Spanking (receiving)
Striptease
Sub games
Toys

Hidden Image/Members Only

GROOVERIDER

:diablo: I'm going straight to hell after doing the things I did today.

GROOVERIDER

Please Check my prev review. Her number is listed there I remember.

mrhappypants

Not a good start...

Alfiebo (0)   24/02/2018 13:42   Seeking Services
    not a great booking her positive rating is exaggerated, she's moody rude does not look same as pictures lot more chubby and much older and services limited

Response:   I never meet you, you just send email for booking and I accepted

Offline jok32

GROOVERIDER

Offline realist

Apart from the negative review, the two other reviewers on AW seem slightly odd, but I am not an expert!

Offline Hackneylad1

Apart from the negative review, the two other reviewers on AW seem slightly odd, but I am not an expert!

One of the other reviews is the OP here (same name on AW)
and yes its a strange review where he refers to "their date" and "treat her with respect".
Its not a date its a punt and others will be shafting her after you leave.

GROOVERIDER

One of the other reviews is the OP here (same name on AW)
and yes its a strange review where he refers to "their date" and "treat her with respect".
Its not a date its a punt and others will be shafting her after you leave.

Well done Sherlock for putting two and two together. Now let me ask everyone if we all just followed instructions to the point that would leave no room to discuss anything and voice opinions. Hackneylad I wrote as I did to make people like you react. It was a punt indeed I was just fluffed up as lots of others are once they had a punt.

Have a nice evening

Offline pepsicolaboy

Hi all

Have seen her and positive review to follow (thats a promise)

But those 2 new pics dont look like her IMO  :unknown:

Unless professional make up, photographer and filters etc  :unknown:

2 of the 3 main aw profile photos as of today:

Offline Parking

Hi all

Have seen her and positive review to follow (thats a promise)

But those 2 new pics dont look like her IMO  :unknown:

Unless professional make up, photographer and filters etc  :unknown:

2 of the 3 main aw profile photos as of today:

Look forward to reading your review, I saw her and she ticked all my boxes :drinks:

I think those pics are her but touched up with make up/filters, in reality her skin colour is a bit darker. I noticed she was wearing one of the necklaces in the photo :unknown:

Offline pepsicolaboy

Look forward to reading your review, I saw her and she ticked all my boxes :drinks:

I think those pics are her but touched up with make up/filters, in reality her skin colour is a bit darker. I noticed she was wearing one of the necklaces in the photo :unknown:

Ah OK I see and I agree with the skin colour. The necklace is a good clue then.

The tits could indeed pass for her  :coolgirl:

However the skin colour thing is really false advertising and some punters wont be happy  :(

I would be pissed if I went to see her on the basis of those 2 photos
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 11:16:18 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Dickrick

Saw her yesterday... Review to follow.  She's was great.  Very passionate and smiley.  Her mate in the same flat is a beauty too Naughty Nicole I believe is her name on Viva street.  They can work together. 

Offline Ozy84

Saw her yesterday... Review to follow.  She's was great.  Very passionate and smiley.  Her mate in the same flat is a beauty too Naughty Nicole I believe is her name on Viva street.  They can work together.

Well dont delay the review. Due to the up and down feedback of this girl it would help fellow punters make an informed decision.

Hope im not coming across as biased again.... :music:

Offline Brazilian Martian

I always had suspicions about him along with a few others that i still suspect on here as being touts or just plaim dodgy punters, time will tell and they will slip up and ADMIN will catch and ban them.

Offline Ozy84

I always had suspicions about him along with a few others that i still suspect on here as being touts or just plaim dodgy punters, time will tell and they will slip up and ADMIN will catch and ban them.

Your defo right about dodgy weird fucked up guys on here.

Went to see a wg last week(not saying who) and she told how a client wanted to be her slave, paid her £150 and then told her to tel him to clean the whole apartment!! He cleaned her room for an hour and then aske dher to piss on the floor and then he cleaned it all up saying she was his master!!

Wtf!! Crazy mofo’s out there! How the fuck can that shit even begin to turn someone on?

:crazy: :wacko: :unknown: :dash:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Your defo right about dodgy weird fucked up guys on here.

Went to see a wg last week(not saying who) and she told how a client wanted to be her slave, paid her £150 and then told her to tel him to clean the whole apartment!! He cleaned her room for an hour and then aske dher to piss on the floor and then he cleaned it all up saying she was his master!!

Wtf!! Crazy mofo’s out there! How the fuck can that shit even begin to turn someone on?

:crazy: :wacko: :unknown: :dash:

Some guys have some perverse fantasie's, im a meat and potatoes guy i pay and fuck and go, while others like to have chin wags and bring bottles of wine and act like its a relationship, when its clearly a business transaction.

Offline Dickrick

Are you talking about me?  No I'm not a dodgy guy.  I'm a punter.  Will do a full review when I have time.  Not done many reviews yes as I'm new to this.  I too was worried about this girl as she had different AW profiles even calling herself Pakistani (which is bollocks).  She told me she's Brazilian... Don't really give a fuck where she's supposed to be from she's fit and a good punt...

Offline The_Don

mrhappypants

I thought the OP, was a wrong'un after reading this review

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=184639.0

Indefensible positive ratings in light of what happened during the punt are perhaps a tell-tale IMHO...(fraudulent misleading images, gross short timing, declining advertised services, unadvertised extras, offensive service or revolting hygiene all explained away and rated as a positive overal); pimps, touts and knights don't want to sully the aggregate.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 02:52:44 pm by mrhappypants »

Mr India

Any chance you could provide a link for her flat mate please? A duo could be very interesting. Has anyone seen her flat mate. Have not a a threesome in ages!

Offline pepsicolaboy

Any chance you could provide a link for her flat mate please? A duo could be very interesting. Has anyone seen her flat mate. Have not a a threesome in ages!

I googled 'Viva street naughty nicole' and found the 'Nicole' in question

Her 'friends' looks like she could be filthy in the bedroom? with those tramp stamps and piercings  :coolgirl:

This pic from that profile shows a more accurate (if lightened) facial pic of Jessica

Obviously shes not really smiling in this pic and I feel a smile does improve attractiveness

« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 01:41:41 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline The_Don

Her 'friends' looks like she could be filthy in the bedroom? with those tramp stamps and piercings  :coolgirl:

This pic from that profile shows a more accurate (if lightened) facial pic of Jessica

Obviously shes not really smiling in this pic and I feel a smile does improve attractiveness

Also listed here

Offline Parking

Nice one pepsicolaboy and The_Don :hi:

I'm not sure if she's the blonde I saw when I visited Jessica but fuck me she is hot :wacko:

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Town:    Kings Cross, Camden, Chalk Farm
County:    Camden
Region:    London
Nationality:    Spanish

Orientation:    Bi-sexual
Views:    12108
Last Login:    18/02/2018

Ethnicity:    Caucasian (White)
Dress Size:    6
Height:    5'2"
Hair Colour:    Blonde Medium
Eye Colour:    Hazel
Pubic Hair:    Shaved Completely

"A" Levels (at discretion)
15 Mins "quickie"
Anal Play
CIM (at discretion)
Deep Throat
Dinner Dates
Disabled Clients
Domination (giving)
Face Sitting
Facials
Fetish
Foot Worship
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Hand Relief
Lapdancing
Massage
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Penetration (Protected)
Receiving Oral
Rimming (receiving)
Role Play & Fantasy
Spanking (giving)
Spanking (receiving)
Striptease
Tantric

Offline Dickrick

FYI... Jessica is on her period at the moment so not working.  I asked earlier today.

Mr India

Thank you for this! Much appreciated. I am now very tempted to have threesome with Jess and Nikki. They are both different types of girls, who to stick it in first will be a dilemma. Damn! Nikki looks like filthy fun. Has anyone actually seen Nikki before no review on Adultwork. Would like to get other punters views on her if possible.

Offline dami3n

was in touch with her a few days, comms good but couldn't arrange at short notice so she sent post code and I suggested the next day, noticed she's added a no big dicks clause to her AW ...fair play to her, UKP reviewers must be packing some serious D :lol:

but for that reason ...I'm out :hi:
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 12:12:35 am by dami3n »

Offline Sinz