Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Go to regulars?  (Read 1687 times)

Offline TheGreatCornholio

Was just wondering if people have any go to regulars who they'll routinely book in with because of the high level of service?

I was trying to line up a punt for Sunday and reading through pages and pages of reviews on here and AW profiles and haven't seemed to get anywhere!

It feels like all the regulars I would see either travel more regularly now or have stopped working altogether in the last year.

Offline Cheltclient

I was tempted to consider a regular at the beginning of the year. Just no options. A few periodic tourers

Offline B4bcock

I was trying to line up a punt for Sunday and reading through pages and pages of reviews on here and AW profiles and haven't seemed to get anywhere!

I often punt at weekends and Sundays tend to have less choice available than weekdays or even Saturdays.

OP, it would help a lot if you could indicate what you are ideally looking for in terms of location, SP type and service.  You are basicallly saying you are looking for help to find paid for sex somewhere in the SW of England - quite a broad ask!  :hi:

Offline mikey_mike

As per the previous response it really depends on what you're looking for but in terms of regular availability I find these SPs are decent and are often about on the weekends:

Magi - External Link/Members Only
lovely_cindy - External Link/Members Only

The choices are limited at the weekend.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 04:30:09 pm by mikey_mike »

Offline Jonlove69

As per the previous response it really depends on what you're looking for but in terms of regular availability I find these SPs are decent and are often about on the weekends:

Magi - External Link/Members Only
lovely_cindy - External Link/Members Only

The choices are limited at the weekend.

I’ve never seen these girls advertised in the South West. Do they tour then ?

Offline simping

« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 10:37:27 am by simping »

Offline Pawgylove

From simpings list, Martine X is a good shout. Lil miss obedient is ok my HL as not seen her yet, but good reviews.

Offline simping

If she's a regular how come no reviews? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been meaning to review her but I'm swapped with other things atm. Also wayyy behind on other girls I've seen since January 😵‍💫

Offline bristolnick

NEUROSPICEYGF External Link/Members Only is really and Saschavalentine is great too.