Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Sexxy Girl  (Read 1954 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I happened to meet her when seeing another girl (Julietta), and thought why not see her, so I did the next day.

The Experience:
Communiqué was simple textual exchange between two likeminded and consensting adults. I got to her place earlier, and was allowed up without protest. At first I was greeted by a blonde girl (not sure who she is – but could probably guess) and at first I thought I might have the wrong number, but she simply showed me to a well presented room and offered a drink.
A brief wait later and Sweet Sexxy walked into the room and I immediately stood up and embraced her. She was wearing a revealing dress. She is really beautiful.
The monetary side was taken care of (I declined the offer of a duo – simple man with simple tastes).
We got into action and plenty of FK, and stroking, and finally OWO.
Later I took a shower, had a few smokes, and chatted with her a long time. I actually stayed well over the 30mins, and so hastily got dressed – but she did not mind.
I texted her afterward to thank her, and hoped she was not in trouble by her house mates for overstaying – but she said it was fine.

Reflection:
•   Tall and pretty faced, with a beautiful body that you want to make love to.
•   Great dexterity with OWO, with an accepting CIM.
•   Smooth skin.
•   Very friendly and chatty.
•   Good location – with easy transport.
•   DUO available.
•   No lift in apartment block so a mere few flights of steps stand between you and Nirvana.

The Journey:
I been looking out for a tall babe to go with for a while, and though I had seen her profile I never got around to seeing her. I’m glad I did.
Previously I would see tall women from agencies, but now prefer independents where you are not paying a fee to the agency.
Will defo see her again.

sash

some would have known her as Geena in Marylebone - good then with ALL services.

dilettante

At last, a tattoo I actually like - have seen musical instruments with similar designs on, must give her one "fuer Elise"