Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Whole bunch of new accounts in Croydon?  (Read 506 times)

testuser

I've noticed a large burst of new accounts recently on AW in one location on Croydon. Always same distance, some similar characteristics, have phone numbers seem to be Rom and largely 80 an hour, don't seem to be verified. Whole bus worth of girls (search by distance and registered). I'm not sure but one of the pictures I think is one I've seen already.

Anyone been to one of these? Thoughts?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 10:24:20 pm by testuser »

Offline Malvolio

I've noticed a large burst of new accounts recently on AW in one location on Croydon. Always same distance, some similar characteristics, have phone numbers seem to be Rom and largely 80 an hour, don't seem to be verified. Whole bus worth of girls (search by distance and registered). I'm not sure but one of the pictures I think is one I've seen already.

Anyone been to one of these? Thoughts?

It would be a bold punter who took one of them for the team.

testuser

It would be a bold punter who took one of them for the team.

When I see all those phone numbers like that I'm pretty sure I'm gonna call Saul.

testuser

External Link/Members Only

This one goes really out of their way for an outcall and is curiously specific.

Offline Londonpunter30

This one goes really out of their way for an outcall and is curiously specific.

I've reported this but aw did fuck all.. other say red head when they are blonde, fat when they are skinny etc.. another today even had "report this ad" from whatever crap site it was stolen from

The same profiles have been appearing and then removed on a daily basis.. happening all summer with no real action

Offline Fanfanuk

Excellent plenty of choice once again. 
Banned reason: Previously banned troll
Banned by:

Offline king tarzan

Excellent plenty of choice once again.

to get ripped off at £80 per hour... I find the more expensive Romanians are dare i use the word PROFESSIONAL..
through my years of experience.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fanfanuk

to get ripped off at £80 per hour... I find the more expensive Romanians are dare i use the word PROFESSIONAL..
through my years of experience.

Looks OK.  I only do 15mins and if it fells uncomfortable orbi and switch if I'm not happy I just walk. Also a few Asians in Croydon now  so a good mixture
Banned reason: Previously banned troll
Banned by:

Offline Londonpunter30

More crap in Croydon

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Text says look at my movie, there isn't one. Claims 150 an hour in headline but listed at 80.