Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JoAnna & D. Chingford massage  (Read 2468 times)

Offline relaxation

External Link/Members Only

It's about time I contributed to this site, been reading reviews for about 6 months and from these reviews found reviews that may have not found me something spectacular, but without doubt directed me away from disasters.

Sorry it's taken me so long to post a review but I am sure some of you will understand there needs to be some sort of discretion around you for you to be able to write a review on this site.

Over the last year or so, I have become more interested in massages that also have that erotic feel, for me it is more value for money, you hopefully get that "good" massage to put your body in a relaxed mood and as a bonus someone else, usually "HOT" empties your load leaving you more contempt that you spent your money wisely rather then thinking....... I wish I punted on the other girl, it may have been a better service then what I actually got.

My first experience with this massage place was back in late 2016, believe it or not it was my first ever body to body massage. I believe the lady who preformed the act was called "Victoria" however she is no longer working for them, she must have done a good job because nowadays I am hooked to body to body massages, the way she worked up and down my body with her body full of oil really set the blood rushing in the right places. she was an older lady then myself (I think), I found her attractive which is always a plus, she had some nice tits with erect nipples which when touching my skin felt amazing.

The actual organisation to me is professional, I do like the massage table that is always available, for me it makes the whole experience a little more right instead of that thought of "I'm just here to be jerked off" , the lights are always dim, music is always calming no matter which girl I have seen, and each and every girl I have seen over the last year has always been a positive.

I saw Daniella in 2017 (which again I am led to believe does not work here no more). she was very attractive in my opinion, slim, tall, but for me she was very scripted in what she did, although I enjoyed the session, I believe what I got was exactly the same as what others would get. When you get this sensual sort of massage, I want to feel lost in the moment, I want to feel special, that was the only thing that was missing with Daniella. Away from that the massage was perfectly executed, my body felt great and of course she had great hand skills when it came to the finale, but as I said very scripted and if I had the choice would choose other girls who work there over her.

From then onwards I decided I wanted to venture to other organisations and other girls, I will write about these in due course when I get that spare time, but recently In late 2017 and 2018 I have been back to massagesinchingford.co.uk and the girls who have worked on me since have truly made me see that this place for what you get is the best value for money around.

for 30 minutes body to body you pay £50, car parking facilities is easy as it is close to a retail park where you can park for 3 hours for free, shower is always available for use after your session.

I have seen Anna, her technique is amazing, she can hold a conversation better then anyone else who works there. I find her very attractive in the way she is built, she is not skinny but she uses her body very well, I have seen her twice and both times have had me leaving wanting to go back the next day. When I said Daniella's massage was scripted, this maybe the reason why I think this. the two times I met Anna, both massages were different, on the first occasion she was even kissing the tip of my cock as she was on top of me, (believe me I just wanted to thrust myself into her mouth, but I had to be professional) Something about me, when I do get these types of massages, I seem to be professional with the ladies that preform the service, my hands never wander although my thoughts do, one of my fantasies is that I have great sex from just going to get a massage, but I don't want this to be a planned session, I just want it to happen (I doubt it will ever happen), this fantasy of mine was tested when she gave me a great view of her glory hole, honestly how I wanted to lift my chin up and just give it a lick. whats the worst that could happen if I did?

Anna treats your body with respect, from every inch. she provides the best CC swipes when you are on your front, she actually gave me a wank this way which kinda blew my mind whilst she massaged my lower back at the same time. I haven't seen Anna in a while and as I write this report I'm thinking I need to book her real soon to relive my memories. her hand job is great, the only let down with Anna is that I wish she looked at me whilst she Made me climax, then it would be faultless.

However the best girl who works here (to reach you to an orgasim) is the lady herself Joanna, by off chance I texted one day to find out who was working and her name came up, I had to take this opportunity as I have heard great things about her through this site, and as one person previously reviewed she does look like a young Barbra Windsor which to me was fine because as soon as I met her I was instantly attracted to her. The positive with Joanna is that she is the most flexible girl here, how she moves from left to right, up and down that table as she works on you is mind boggling, one of her legs could be by your shoulder and the other inside your legs as her pussy rubs your chest. everything she does is spot on, but she took the massage to the next level with her sex talk, sex moaning as she massaged me. the whispers in the ear, the moans got me going and she knew it as she continued to do this even whilst she was giving me CC swipes. Joanna even clinched my hand in-between her legs as she massaged my front, as strange as this may sound, it was very sensual because one sudden movement and my hands could have wandered to where my imagination was going. most of the girls jerk me off by standing next to me, but Joanna she did it whilst she crouched down on me me as I lay there, but she did the one thing others didn't and she looked deeply in my eyes as she kept pumping me harder and harder until I actually screamed my load out.

The other girl who I have seen is Sandra, she's relatively new I believe, I have seen her twice. her technique I guess is a bit raw still, but she does this one move as she slides up and down you as you are on your back where her pussy actually massages your cock, again if i was brave enough to have a condom on and stick it in I probably would but thats the whole point of a body to body massage for me, its getting you to this point of passion where you need to have a fuck, thank god for the hand job they do otherwise id be in a bit of trouble.

the one disappointment with Sandra is that whilst I was on my front on the first visit I am sure she was using her phone every now and then because the massage kind of stopped and was one handed as I know she picked something up from the table, and as soon as she put it back down the massage started again.

every girl I have seen is a positive, Joanna without a doubt is the boos, Anna is a very close 2nd, And with my continued interest in body to body massages I will be back, the aspect that you know you don't have to pay for any extra's and all is included in the price for me is what makes this value for money and one where you are able to just relax and enjoy unlike these massage parlours where you continually think as you lay down...... I wonder how much its going to cost me to have her on top of me? I wonder how much its going to cost to have her hand pump me? for me it takes the enjoyment away from the massage itself.

big thumbs up to massageinchingford.co.uk

can't wait to go back, any questions please ask and I will answer...... as for other experiences good and bad I have had, I intend to do these as and when I can, but I just wanted to get this one out there and break my cherry for my first review. hope this helps someone have an amazing experience.

Offline ERIC_SHUN

Thank you for the review.
Can you give any detail on the location and if it’s anywhere near a rail or tube station.

Offline LLPunting

Sorry, this is the longest load of fluffy, self-indulgent blather I've seen in ages.  Whilst I hope these are genuine experiences the sum total reads like a waffly ad.

OP, if you've truly been lurking for 6 months leeching to your advantage then you would know that reviews are about ONE service provider only.  There is a separate mini-review thread for those wanting to summarise encounters at an establishment, best ask Admin to move your "review".

Offline relaxation

Sorry, this is the longest load of fluffy, self-indulgent blather I've seen in ages.  Whilst I hope these are genuine experiences the sum total reads like a waffly ad.

OP, if you've truly been lurking for 6 months leeching to your advantage then you would know that reviews are about ONE service provider only.  There is a separate mini-review thread for those wanting to summarise encounters at an establishment, best ask Admin to move your "review".

I've reviewed the actual company as a whole explaining who I've met along the way along the journey I've had. Don't think anything wrong with this? What's wrong with wanting to share my experiences good or bad (which is what I thought we were here for?)

And rest assured it's not an ad?

Offline relaxation

Thank you for the review.
Can you give any detail on the location and if it’s anywhere near a rail or tube station.

The location now is in South chingford by the entry exit on to A406. not good with public transport as I drive but the nearest station will be chingford which is an Overground.... and I believe a bus will take you directly there along it's journey ..... 444, but don't quote me on that

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I've reviewed the actual company as a whole explaining who I've met along the way along the journey I've had. Don't think anything wrong with this? What's wrong with wanting to share my experiences good or bad (which is what I thought we were here for?)

And rest assured it's not an ad?

It's against the rules to review the company.

- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Do not post the same review in multiple regions.Only  sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel. Past or current sex workers or anyone related to a sex worker (e.g. boyfriend) may not review any other sex worker. Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicised by the service provider). Massage-only reviews without any sexual services are permitted, but ideally should make it clear in the topic title. Only one positive review thread can be posted for a service provider by one member per 12 month period, the exception is if the new positive review is for a threesome or more booking. This 12-month restriction only applies to positive reviews, not neutral or negative (they can be posted anytime after a positive review). During the 12-month period a member can add their new positive reviews to their existing review thread in the form of a reply.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

Offline relaxation

It's against the rules to review the company.

- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking. Only one review thread is permissible per punt. Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads. Do not post the same review in multiple regions.Only  sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel. Past or current sex workers or anyone related to a sex worker (e.g. boyfriend) may not review any other sex worker. Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicised by the service provider). Massage-only reviews without any sexual services are permitted, but ideally should make it clear in the topic title. Only one positive review thread can be posted for a service provider by one member per 12 month period, the exception is if the new positive review is for a threesome or more booking. This 12-month restriction only applies to positive reviews, not neutral or negative (they can be posted anytime after a positive review). During the 12-month period a member can add their new positive reviews to their existing review thread in the form of a reply.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

Now I know. Didn't realise my review was so wrong.

Online Hansolo69

That's the worst review ever.
I would say self-promotion of the establishment if I didn't know any better.

I have been to that establishment and it's steadily declined over the past few years.

Offline Kraken001

Funnily enough I was searching adult work the other day and I see Anna has her own profile on there now as Anna Wildest. Even advertising services such as Dom and strap-on.  Is she about to flee the nest and go independent I wonder?

Online webpunter

Loads of commentary on here - put the appropriate stuff in the search tab

Offline Love2come

Funnily enough I was searching adult work the other day and I see Anna has her own profile on there now as Anna Wildest. Even advertising services such as Dom and strap-on.  Is she about to flee the nest and go independent I wonder?
Do you have a link?

Offline punk

Relaxation sounds like he is a tout for the place  and or owner.

Offline relaxation

maybe I should have started with some bad reviews rather then going straight in with a good review for my 1st, thanks for making me feel welcome to actually contributing to the site (sarcasm) and for actually making me want to write further reviews (again sarcasm)

just because I get or got good service over the last year does not mean anything other then me being a happy punter which is why I go back, and which is why I chose to write about my experience........ just like the other punts that I have had were a nightmare this in return makes me stay clear.

is it not common sense that the same girl may give me a good service, but the exact same girl may give you a bad service (this means nothing, other then the circumstances, the two people, the time of day etc... etc... etc... are different,

just wanted to say a big sarcastic thank you to you all for making we feel great about sharing and hopefully getting you to feel how I feel in the future,

I ask myself the question "why bother?" if this is the attitude of the ones who think they know better then everyone else,

keep up the good work by questioning every review that comes through, ultimately it's your loss and no one else.

Offline LLPunting

maybe I should have started with some bad reviews rather then going straight in with a good review for my 1st, thanks for making me feel welcome to actually contributing to the site (sarcasm) and for actually making me want to write further reviews (again sarcasm)

just because I get or got good service over the last year does not mean anything other then me being a happy punter which is why I go back, and which is why I chose to write about my experience........ just like the other punts that I have had were a nightmare this in return makes me stay clear.

is it not common sense that the same girl may give me a good service, but the exact same girl may give you a bad service (this means nothing, other then the circumstances, the two people, the time of day etc... etc... etc... are different,

just wanted to say a big sarcastic thank you to you all for making we feel great about sharing and hopefully getting you to feel how I feel in the future,

I ask myself the question "why bother?" if this is the attitude of the ones who think they know better then everyone else,

keep up the good work by questioning every review that comes through, ultimately it's your loss and no one else.

Jeezus, how old are you?   :cry:

Any credence  of you as a clueless noob has just been replaced by you now being a "whiny bitch" and all the more likely a girl touting a business with a dusty phone.
There are thousands of SPs so no great loss to us and with the reduced likelihood of custom from this site the losers are the business/you.

If you're a genuine punter then perhaps when you start growing body hair and your ball sack drops you'll be more resilient.  Right now your skool report reads "D - must pay attention to instructions and not give up so easily"

Online Fuzzyduck

FWIW I think this might be genuine - just a gut feeling. Overall it favours Joanna so, if it were her or someone on behalf of her, I wouldn't expect to see so much fluff and details about other girls. Maybe I'm mistaken, but if it is general touting, then it's poorly done.

OP - just a word of advice if you choose to stick around (I understand why you wouldn't). People are interested in reviews because they provide new or updated information to help them make choices. Whilst your review had some useful information, there is a lot of narrative which, as LLPunting pointed out, is incredibly self-indulgent, and is all about you and what's going on in your head. Whilst that might help provide some context, people are generally more interested in whether you squeezed her breasts and what they were like. You say you'll write some more reviews if you can find the time; if you look at the time you spent writing the review, checking back to see what people have said, thinking about it and then responding, you could have written many more reviews.

Damn right. This isn't fluffynet. Things are not accepted at face value: anything that doesn't look right will be challenged and rightly so. You have to remember that you have no credibility back up what you're saying. Your review comes across as quite personal, so thanks for sharing. Maybe take some of the feedback in this thread (which is harsh, but fair IMO) and review some other girls. However, if you are a tout, then fuck off.