Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elsa Massage - Maidstone  (Read 2382 times)

10 review(s) for Elsa Massage  (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7530761) (9 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Horace01

External Link/Members Only+

Options of a decent massage were limited during lockdown so when I saw this profile on AW thought I’d give it a try.

Price - £100 for the hour (all in)

Parking - free for 2 hours in the road outside.

Area - quiet.

All comms was done by text. I messaged in the morning asking if she was free. Got a reply about 30 mins later saying she was free after 1pm. Hour booked.

On arrival I phoned and was given the door number. Large house split into flats. Communal door was left open for me. Elsa met me at her door. Very pleasant and friendly. Straight into the bathroom to wash hands and sanitise, then let into a very professionally set up massage room. Professional massage table with disposable paper covering, plus towels, soft massage music, candles, dehumidifier, all the usual trinkets you’d expect in a professional massage shop. All very cosy and relaxing.

Elsa is older than advertised. Probably about 40. She is very pretty, quite curvy  and has massive tits. Speaks perfect English as has been here for years, so good to chat to.

Elsa asked me about extras from the start and price negotiatied. Paperwork sorted I was asked to strip down and get on the table face down. Now my maid reason for coming here was a decent massage, and I have to admit that Elsa did a great job. Very professional massage that got the knots out. After about 30 mins or so the swipes of the butt started and genital teasing of my ring. Which was actually very nice. Elsa stripped nude and climbed on top. Rubbing those massive tits all over me. Time to flip over. The girl oiled herself up and was rubbing herself all over. It was great! After a while she sat herself between my legs, with my legs over hers and started to give me a sensual tug. The. As she was getting going, started prodding my anus with her free hand. This was my first time getting a prostate massage and I have o admit it was great. I exploded and Elsa cleaned me up.
Not finished yet! Elsa takes me to the bathroom and gets the shower going. I jump in and start to clean myself up, but then she jumps in with me and proceeds to soap me up and wash me down. All very nice.
Then it’s get dressed and off I go.
A great time and I will be back.