Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WTF is going on with this profile ? - Money Queens  (Read 1386 times)

Offline Londonpunter30

just came across this

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cant seem to work out if they offers genuine meets or not, but they seem to be into FIN DOM, something that only seems to exist on the internet rather than real life. 

Strangely they have no feedback.  Cant think why

Sufaking

What type of emasculated cuckold "male" honesty engages in financial domination anyway?

Now before some joker comes and says "me with my wife!" I'm honestly wanting to know. I just can't understand how anyone could actually get "off" to that...

It's like the cuckold stuff...

Hidden Image/Members Only

I have no words.   :lol:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 06:59:32 pm by Sufaking »

Offline salazar

Funny how nobody actually comes on the forum and asks: "Hey guys, I really love fin dom. Any recommendations?"

Offline Sheer Tights

The girls in the pic look like Cookie Jane & her friend from the Channel 4 programme High Class Callgirls

Offline a_test_person

Surely it can't be real?

Giving some bent remote admin of your computer?

You'd have to be fully certifiable. Very surprised AW let shit like this stay up. Just takes one high profile blackmail case and the site would be blackballed faster than you can say ca-ching

Offline Londonpunter30

Surely it can't be real?

Giving some bent remote admin of your computer?

You'd have to be fully certifiable. Very surprised AW let shit like this stay up. Just takes one high profile blackmail case and the site would be blackballed faster than you can say ca-ching

You assume AW even bother to check profiles.

FinDom seems like a whole load of made up bollocks to me, that exists on the internet but not I real life

Offline king tarzan

I am too tight to let any tramp beggar like these take advantage of me..
I spend lavishly om myself NOT OTHERS/LAZY BEGGING ENTITLED PARASITES
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tazz

Lots of people including women like to be financially dominated, lots of articles and posts about it. Met one prossie who told me she was making £10K a month out of it. see External Link/Members Only

SophieScott

Financial domination does exist but it's part of the dom/sub relationship and as with most of these activities the art of it/turn on is more to do with the build up and foreplay as the actual handing over the money part. It's not as simple a girl who read an article in the daily fail putting a profile up saying 'lol pay piggy gimme your cash treat me like the princess I am'.

Offline king tarzan

Financial domination does exist but it's part of the dom/sub relationship and as with most of these activities the art of it/turn on is more to do with the build up and foreplay as the actual handing over the money part. It's not as simple a girl who read an article in the daily fail putting a profile up saying 'lol pay piggy gimme your cash treat me like the princess I am'.

Bullshit
You would say that to cover tracks.
Tramps thinking they are entitled that others pay there way in life..
Bollox life is a bastard bitch everyone has to pay FOR THERE OWN WAY IN LIFE..
They think just get up look pretty go out buy what ever they want as some fucken stupid dick head is paying for everything thousands and thousands of pounds a month!!

I hate parasites
Whether like theses so called money queens
Gold diggers
Benefit fraudsters
Criminals who extort off of hard working business people

I hate these type of shit heads!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

SophieScott

Bullshit
You would say that to cover tracks.
Tramps thinking they are entitled that others pay there way in life..
Bollox life is a bastard bitch everyone has to pay FOR THERE OWN WAY IN LIFE..
They think just get up look pretty go out buy what ever they want as some fucken stupid dick head is paying for everything thousands and thousands of pounds a month!!

I hate parasites
Whether like theses so called money queens
Gold diggers
Benefit fraudsters
Criminals who extort off of hard working business people

I hate these type of shit heads!!

Not at all....it's not something I offer or have any interest in I just know that it can be part of a dom/sub type deal that's all.