Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A little help please  (Read 1508 times)

yantob27

I'm currently running a reverse booking for early next week in Cardiff and the advice on here has been great, but I'm having a bit of trouble making up my mind. I've seen comments on both these providers, but I'm wondering if there is any other more recent information on them. I'm primarily looking for a bit of social time and then a good and long OWO experience.

Isabella_87 External Link/Members Only
Sweet/Melanie External Link/Members Only

or should I wait a while. I must say, I'm getting a lot less dross than usual on this RB.

Offline Corus Boy

I would have further communication with then as both appear to offer OWO (at discretion), so if that is important I would confirm first.

ulander

I don't know anything about Isabella, but I saw Melanie several times a few years ago.  Her gallery suggests that she's put on a bit of weight since then but she's probably none the worse for that.  She was very willing, fun, with a lovely soft, smooth body.  She gave excellent OWO and she could talk (entertainingly) for Wales.  If you choose her I don't think you'll go far wrong.

On the other hand, Isabella does look extremely tasty....   On the other hand again, you might be better off going for the infinitely more experienced Melanie, with her lengthy track record...!

SirPhilipXX

I have seen them both back in the summer - positive experience each time.

Different types of girl: Melanie soft and cuddly, Isabella fit and toned. I see that I left positive feedback on both AW profiles.

Here's a recent thread about Isabella (formerly Lacey):

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20281.0

longballs

How long for and what price is the RB if you mind me asking?

A RB is how I stumbled across Isabella, had a great time with lots of OWO but just make sure you confirm whether  it`s a cum more than once deal... if that`s a factor for you.

yantob27

A RB is how I stumbled across Isabella, had a great time with lots of OWO but just make sure you confirm whether  it`s a cum more than once deal... if that`s a factor for you.

I am strictly a cum once kind of chap these days, it would take about 3 hours to be a come twice booking. It's a 90 minute booking, because I'm one of those types who likes to have a drink and chat the first time I meet a girl, which is why I only really use people with high English or German fluency. I prefer to keep price to myself.

longballs

Cool, I don`t think you can go wrong with Isabella then, really easy to chat to and a stunning girl.

Offline ledley

Offline foreverhung

Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac