Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations around the Woking Surroundings area  (Read 1477 times)

Offline Surrey1974

Recommendations please around the Woking surrounding area.  I realise this is on the London page as just wondering if anyone has ventured into Surrey/Hampshire around this area for any punts.

Looking to bang one of the below next week.  Have seen the reviews on here for all of them but wondering if anyone who has been with more than one of them to recommend or just to recommend really.  Unless anyone got other recommendations within the area.

Am looking for OWO, CIM (optional), good massage before or even between rounds as looking for a hour.  Many thanks

External Link/Members Only - Thai Suzie

External Link/Members Only - Sugar Sugar

External Link/Members Only - Mary Thai Beauty

External Link/Members Only - Paula Sweet

External Link/Members Only - Natalie

External Link/Members Only - Karolina

Offline Yankee41

Mary Thai beauty is supposed to be really good.  I gavent had the chance to book her yet but I've talked to her a few times trying to arrange something.
To be honest I just travel up the a3 if I'm going to book someone.  The selection is just much greater the closer you get to London.  Every once in a while a girl will tour our area but the regulars don't do much for me.

Offline Surrey1974

That's great that u. Any recommendations up the A3?

Anyone else people as be much appreciated?

Offline Yankee41

My first stop up the a3 is generally surrey sarah.  I can't recommend her enough. 

External Link/Members Only

Offline Yankee41