Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bliss Health - Sutton  (Read 2081 times)

Offline bartholomew

External Link/Members Only

Relax and have 1 hour of ME TIME in a warm comfortable room with music and soft lights.
Shower in your own room after to feel completely refreshed.

*Easy parking
*Clean
*En-suite shower
*Fresh towels

*Professional service

PRICE

Relaxation Oil Massage
1 hour £45

Deep tissue Thai Oil
1 hour £55

Traditional Thai oil
1 hour £50

75 Stonecot Hill
SM3 9HJ
0208 6448467
07562 330600
*Next to the Emperor restaurant.

Visited this shop a few times since it opened, there used to be a beauty salon on the site. Apparently owned by a South African guy, main reason I keep returning is quality of the massage rooms, excellent showers, clean and tons of hot water, plenty of room if you ever managed to get a girl to shower with you, which I haven't.

The girls are a mixed bunch, I've seen a very new Thai girl there last summer, she asked after a half hour if I'd like any extras, on asking what was available she was only happy doing a HJ, had never done B2B, when I agreed £20 for the HJ she kept on with a legit massage until I reminded her  :(
After I'd finished I asked to take a second shower, she asked that I wait until the hour was up, so the boss didn't think I wasn't happy....
Few months and a couple of uneventful visits later, there was an older Chinese woman, unhappy with the lack of custom but knew exactly what she was doing, gave an excellent sensual massage and exquisite HJ, mentioned she had some toys at home which she'd bring with her if she was still working next week....never saw her again.

Then there was the Thai woman, who teased me, intentionally or not I don't know, I had to ask about a HJ after about 45 minutes (You OK to massage everything? "What you mean?" There too?) and then gave a very perfunctory HJ, maybe we just didn't click....

Monday this week, stuck now the Raynes Park flat is closed and not getting any joy from AW, I went to see Amy. When she came in the room I recognised her from a Sunday last year, when she'd asked for £30 for a HJ, when I'd only give £20 didn't show much interest, but delivered. Much more chatty this time, she lives in Bushey (100 minutes travel time!) and works in Kings X one day a week too. Asked the question while I was face down, then asked me to turn over. I asked that she started wanking me while I stayed as I was, to which she said it's more comfortable if I'm on my back..........obviously she hadn't heard 'the customer is always right'  :angry:

So grabbed the little man with no build up, so I told her to slow down and instructed her, had to show her how to pull the bloody foreskin back!!!

You've gathered ny now it's not my favourire TCM; The beds are wide, the showers are good; Get the right girl in there and it'd be fantastic, until then, for emergency use only