Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any interested to setup a mmf 3some  (Read 922 times)

Offline Goodtimegary

Hi anyone interested to setup a mmf 3some with a SP.
I am looking at a day between 27th and 31st December.  I can accommodate in a 2 bed apartment. I would prefer to make a longer booking 2 to 4 hours. Let me know what you think.

Offline Moby Dick

Hi anyone interested to setup a mmf 3some with a SP.
I am looking at a day between 27th and 31st December.  I can accommodate in a 2 bed apartment. I would prefer to make a longer booking 2 to 4 hours. Let me know what you think.
Will I have a Good Time Gary or will you rob me of all my vital organs?

Offline Goodtimegary

All clean fun I am not interested in your organ or organs.

Offline winkywanky

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

It's probably only one particular organ he's interested in, but just to be on the safe side I'd PM the address to a Mod, along with your mobile no. so he can check up on your welfare  ;)

Offline winkywanky

Apols Gary, couldn't resist  :drinks:.

Offline Goodtimegary

No problem I know it can be a bit rough here with posters. Maybe I should have asked if anyone is interested in a party or gangbang.

Offline Moby Dick

All clean fun I am not interested in your organ or organs.

Glad to hear
You are not queer.
I ain’t confused.
You’re  not Mr Bean are you?
Tell us about yourself, or PM me if you prefer.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 05:58:21 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline winkywanky

No problem I know it can be a bit rough here with posters. Maybe I should have asked if anyone is interested in a party or gangbang.

Probably worth saying roughly where you live, and what type of girl you're thinking of booking, along with what kind of stuff you'll be wanting to get up to  :hi:.

Offline Goodtimegary

Unfortunately you would have to pm me first as have not got enough points to pm yet

Offline Moby Dick

Gary it ain’t rough.
Wouldn’t make any difference if you asked for MMF, MFM, gangbang or party - although the last one may raise a few eyebrows and I would ask what kind of party.
You need to build up some credibility by doing some reviews.

Offline Goodtimegary

Ok. The meet would be if not otherwise decided in my flat in Shirley.  I had my eye on a nice black girl but in general I think that is a mutual decision who we would go for.
In general I think that she should be submissive.
Also I am not interested in spending astronomical amounts of money in a short time so the price/ratio has to be good.

Offline winkywanky

So this is in the Croydon vicinity?

Do a search on AW girls in the area (5 mile radius?) and post up links to a few that you fancy who can do Outcall. So you fancy Black, that narrows it down a bit too. And you'd need a girl who has MMF or Moresomes or gangbang in their AW Enjoys.

You could perhaps even book the girl on your own first, to make sure she's any good, perhaps just a 30min booking? And write a review to gain cred. here.

Offline Moby Dick

Ok. The meet would be if not otherwise decided in my flat in Shirley.  I had my eye on a nice black girl but in general I think that is a mutual decision who we would go for.
In general I think that she should be submissive.
Also I am not interested in spending astronomical amounts of money in a short time so the price/ratio has to be good.
You wanna invite a WG you have never met before to come to your flat in Shirley for a gangbang and not pay over the earth for it.
Good Luck.
Having a flat is not the critical thing here, and would be foolish to invite strangers there. :dash:

I suggest you meet a lass first, check she has done this before, agree rates and services and then come back on here with some details.

Offline Goodtimegary

No you got me wrong there. I am still looking for an mmf. What I meant was not to sound bi or gay I should advertised a party or gangbang. To avoid the comments so to say.

Offline Moby Dick

No you got me wrong there. I am still looking for an mmf. What I meant was not to sound bi or gay I should advertised a party or gangbang. To avoid the comments so to say.
No I didn’t
I’ve done loads of MMF, gangbangs, parties. No gay/bi action involved.
The issue is you have no credibility and you haven’t lined up a WG.
Your mum and dad going away for Christmas leaving you home alone?

Offline Goodtimegary

I think it was a mistake to ask if someone is interested to setup some fun. Lesson learned keep your gob shut.

Offline Goodtimegary

So this is in the Croydon vicinity?

Do a search on AW girls in the area (5 mile radius?) and post up links to a few that you fancy who can do Outcall. So you fancy Black, that narrows it down a bit too. And you'd need a girl who has MMF or Moresomes or gangbang in their AW Enjoys.

You could perhaps even book the girl on your own first, to make sure she's any good, perhaps just a 30min booking? And write a review to gain cred. here.

No its Shirley Solihull area. I have done some searches winkywanky. But thanks for the tip

Offline winkywanky

Just goes to show you need to try and show some clarity in your opening post  ;).

I was all set to do a search near Croydon for you!  :D

Offline Goodtimegary

Ok but why noone mentioned Croydon but you and why would I post in the west Midlands thread?

Offline winkywanky

Good point, I hadn't noticed that because I was cruising around the site and simply clicked on 'Unread Posts'  :hi:.