Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess - relaxing massage Goldhawk Rd - TOFTT  (Read 1568 times)

Online abikeman

Ad posted by Jess on Vivastreet in normal massages West London section.

External Link/Members Only

Been a couple of times in the last few weeks with very different experiences. Clearly a bit of a lottery with this operation. In brief, a different girl each time, different technique and neither called Jess (nor look remotely like the photo on the ad).
Cost on the top side at £120 / hr fully nude B2B for 1 hr.

Small, modern flat nr Tesco on Askew road. Buzzed in and given towel for shower on request. Clean good facilities.

Angel:
Russian blonde, guessing early 30s, 5'6. Ok looking. Good body, slim but nice ass, small perky tits. Strips naked straight away. Reasonable massage. Good body slides and a bit of erotic breathing. On flip on gently testing the water discover that no kissing interaction of any kind, touching ok outside, won't lick my nips. Get her to clamber onto my chest so i can look and rub her clit while she reaches behind herself to finish me off.
Overall experience Ok. Not great VFM. Enough to tempt back to see if more on offer.

Isabelle:
Scandinavian blonde, early twenties, 5'4. Pretty in a GND way. Great body if you like big tits and a plump ass. Starts in bra and knickers for excellent massage (says she has trained professionally). Builds up raunch with cc swipes, and underwear comes off for body slides. On turn gets really into it. Happy with LFK. Lovely tit job between the massive firm young tits. Loves a good fingering in both holes, dripping wet. Finishes sort of lying on top licking my nips while she rubs me off between us. Fantastic result and well worth it even at £120. Get the impression that bring a condom and more might be forthcoming if the timing were played right.

So, there you have it, couple of very different experiences. Worth a roll of the dice. Next time I'll ask the name of the girl on the rota that day.

Offline 5amtheRam

Isabelle sounds promising,
the link doesn't show an ad from Jess as you said- you got a new link or number?

Online abikeman

Not sure why it’s doing that. It’s the right ad that it links to but rather than clicking through seems to be stuck in doomloop. Maybe they’ll sort it in next day or so.

Offline rods_n_cones

I wonder if this is the Jess that was previously working with Julie at For Him Massage. She’s in the same area and is no longer listed on Julie’s website.

Online abikeman

So, Ad is working again:
External Link/Members Only

Called and asked if Isabelle was available. Apparently she’s no longer working there. But new girl Ninah, 25 yr old, Indian British working. Took a punt and it worked out brilliantly. Great time, great girl. Full review to follow.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
So, there you have it, couple of very different experiences. Worth a roll of the dice. Next time I'll ask the name of the girl on the rota that day.
You can't review more than one SP in the same thread mate unless it's a duo and you saw them both at the same time.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meeting does not need to occur, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).
No abbreviations of establishments in the title of a review.

Rules. -  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Online abikeman