Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Soho Walk-Up Thread  (Read 1389858 times)

Offline Cullen

Where's the review?!! Can't wait to read what happened.
Sounds like you got lucky.

Hoping to put up a review of Angela tomorrow. Also saw Carole at 8 Greek St, and Shantal at 34 Romilly on the same day (Friday).

Today (Easter Sunday) I saw Julia at Green's Ct, Emma at 28 Peter St, and Lily at 8 Greek St. I plan to put up a review of Julia too, as well as Mary at Green's Ct from late last year. I might speak about the others on here.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 10:20:40 pm by Cullen »

Offline daveangel100

Hoping to put up a review of Angela tomorrow. Also saw Carole at 8 Greek St, and Shantal at 34 Romilly on the same day (Friday).

Today (Easter Sunday) I saw Julia at Green's Ct, Emma at 28 Peter St, and Lily at 8 Greek St. I plan to put up a review of Julia too, as well as Mary at Green's Ct from late last year. I might speak about the others on here.

Thanks that's a lot of new names. I was aware of Julia but haven't seen what she looks like, blonde by accounts but they turn up later in the day at GC

Emma is a new one on me as is Mary at GC

Thanks for the update

Offline Cullen

Thanks that's a lot of new names. I was aware of Julia but haven't seen what she looks like, blonde by accounts but they turn up later in the day at GC

Emma is a new one on me as is Mary at GC

Thanks for the update

Here's the review for Angela: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=400133.0

I've included brief references to Carole and Shantal in there. Mary's a petite, fit Romanian I saw late last year. She might work nights as I saw her early evening and she said she was there all night. Emma's a new girl, Romanian, med build, good service. I'd never heard of Julia before I saw her, but I searched her name on here after and she has been reviewed before. She's another Rom, petite, dark hair with blonde streaks, very fit little body but shit personality.

Offline daveangel100

Here's the review for Angela: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=400133.0

I've included brief references to Carole and Shantal in there. Mary's a petite, fit Romanian I saw late last year. She might work nights as I saw her early evening and she said she was there all night. Emma's a new girl, Romanian, med build, good service. I'd never heard of Julia before I saw her, but I searched her name on here after and she has been reviewed before. She's another Rom, petite, dark hair with blonde streaks, very fit little body but shit personality.

Much appreciated will update you next time i'm in town

Offline joshwinkers

I've not punted in Soho since I last saw Tamara, though with warmer days and hotter tourists around I've been tempted - but is there anyone who's really friendly and fit around at the moment? I'm thinking 20's / early 30's at the most, with a really pretty face and perky breasts? Back in the late nineties / 2000s I could have named about ten girls who that would apply to, but apart from Tamara (and Adele, who I don't know whether or not is still working) I don't know anyone that applies to currently.

Online SimonOB

I've not punted in Soho since I last saw Tamara, though with warmer days and hotter tourists around I've been tempted - but is there anyone who's really friendly and fit around at the moment? I'm thinking 20's / early 30's at the most, with a really pretty face and perky breasts? Back in the late nineties / 2000s I could have named about ten girls who that would apply to, but apart from Tamara (and Adele, who I don't know whether or not is still working) I don't know anyone that applies to currently.
Anna at 3 Lisle: Tues, Sat and Sun

Offline joshwinkers

Anna at 3 Lisle: Tues, Sat and Sun

I have seen her once and yeah, I did fancy her, but maybe my standards are too high as I wouldn't say she's as fit as the others I mentioned.

Offline Cullen

Random encounter recently with the cutest Chinese girl at the massage walk up next to the old Newport Court walk up. Mid 20s, pretty face, petite fit body, decent English, £35 30mins massage plus £30 HR. I was drunk so gave her more cash and session took a couple of twists and turns. Says she works every day but Sunday. Essential visit if you like petite Orientals.

Also saw Renata at 34 Romilly St. Review to follow

Offline JollyJack

Visited Lisle street yesterday:
#3 having climbed the stairs was told "come back in an hour by a buxom blonde Brit.

#4 second floor, met Jessica, who the maid introduced as " from Italy". Maid may be an octagenarian, and was perfectly polite. Jessica, who works there on Tuesdays and Sundays, was a 5'3" brunette, guessing a size 10 with B cups. A variety of 10min services offered for either 30 or 40 pounds with a non-specified tip for the old lady. A chart on the wall indicated extended time fees, but i didnt memorise them. Jessica was very pretty, spoke good English, and was efficient in her work (actually rubbering me up before I was quite ready!). I enjoyed some hand action, sex in mish and playing with her soft warm natural tits. No fingering allowed. Was left on my own to redress and leave into the bussle of Leicester Square after bumping into another punter on the stairs!
Good P&D experience, with change from 50 quid.

Online Denhamhoop

Visited Lisle street yesterday:
#3 having climbed the stairs was told "come back in an hour by a buxom blonde Brit.

#4 second floor, met Jessica, who the maid introduced as " from Italy". Maid may be an octagenarian, and was perfectly polite. Jessica, who works there on Tuesdays and Sundays, was a 5'3" brunette, guessing a size 10 with B cups. A variety of 10min services offered for either 30 or 40 pounds with a non-specified tip for the old lady. A chart on the wall indicated extended time fees, but i didnt memorise them. Jessica was very pretty, spoke good English, and was efficient in her work (actually rubbering me up before I was quite ready!). I enjoyed some hand action, sex in mish and playing with her soft warm natural tits. No fingering allowed. Was left on my own to redress and leave into the bussle of Leicester Square after bumping into another punter on the stairs!
Good P&D experience, with change from 50 quid.
Had the pleasure of meeting her recently agree with you about her would guess she is Romanian but was young pretty gave good oral and she was nice and tight to fuck I will add a review when I get time

Offline Seaweeddisco45

Anyone know who is working on Thursday ? First visit down this year, looking for black or Asian as a preference ?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
Anyone know who is working on Thursday ? First visit down this year, looking for black or Asian as a preference ?
Is there a reason you haven’t contributed a review since joining the site  in 2021?
It is part of the site rules, that we all contribute.

Online SimonOB

While 2 GC is closed, friends of Hungarian "Amanda", who usually worked there on Tues and Thurs, can find her at:

Romilly on Mon, Tues and Weds.

Offline Pete20

Does anybody know what days Tamara works?

Also the working days of Mel and Anna (Venezuelan)

Online Denhamhoop

Does anybody know what days Tamara works?

Also the working days of Mel and Anna (Venezuelan)
  Anna the Venezuelan is Thursdays she is pleasant pretty and gives us a good bj and fucks well one of Sohos better girls

Offline Cullen

I saw Michele at 8 Greek St. Said she works every Saturday. Chubby but quite facially attractive brunette with a few tats. Said she was half Italian/Portuguese. Early 30s at a guess. Good service and personable.

Also saw Mary at 2 Lisle St on Saturday. I've seen her before at Greens Court, and meant to do a review, which I will, so I won't say much here. Tidy, petite Bulgarian. She said she normally works Thursday and Sunday but was covering. The girl she was covering for was actually the girl I went into Soho to see: 'slim black model' who I assume is Mel who I've heard about on here.

Recently, I've also seen Brazilian Laura at Romilly St. Mid 20s, big girl but attractive, young face. Mid 20s? Brunette. Works Tuesdays.

Same day I saw Carla at 1 Greens Court. Short, chubby Brazilian. Looks are nothing to write home about, but she's a dirty one. That 1st floor room though. Every time I've been in there it's like a fucking oven.

Last one for Tuesday was Renata, again at Romilly St. 'Spanish', mid 30s, big but not properly fat, dyed blonde, fun attitude, kept her bra on, covering what looked like nice tits. Climbed on top without prompting for sex, which isn't common in Soho in my experience.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:11:19 am by Cullen »

Offline Ajfacey

I have the pleasure of working in Soho this week so will be making the most of it  :thumbsup:

I've done a bit of research and have a little list, please feel free to add to it or make suggestions!

Monday - Hungarian Amanda @ Romilly
Tuesday - Jessica from Italy @ 4 Lisle St second floor /Tamara @ 52 Greek St
Wednesday - Mel @ lisle St 2
Thursday - Venezuelan Anna @ 3 Lisle?
Friday - Tamara @ 52 Greek St

Happy punting!