Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting or having a booty call?  (Read 1888 times)

Offline dp1817

Is it better to have friends with benefits AKA booty call or go punting?

Iv never had a friend with benefits so to speak I am to picky I could easily have some but would have to lower my standards. But come to think of it I am starting to feel a bit ripped off when I pay for sex. Is this Booty call even a common relationship? having an attractive friend with benefits sounds a bit to good be true or could start getting emotional

What do you think?

Offline smiths

Iv never had a friend with benefits so to speak I am to picky I could easily have some but would have to lower my standards. But come to think of it I am starting to feel a bit ripped off when I pay for sex. Is this Booty call even a common relationship? having an attractive friend with benefits sounds a bit to good be true or could start getting emotional

What do you think?

Nothing wrong with a good fuck buddy if they are up for no strings sex in my view. I would still punt though on the same logic as to why i punt when in or out of relationships, i require and want a variety of WGs.

Stealthshagger

What do you think?

The reason I don't have fuck buddies is that they always want more/get hurt etc etc. regardless of what they say going into it. It gets messy, and not in a good way.   The other thing is that I punt is for convenience whilst avoiding fuck buddies. Fuck buddies don't tend to want to leave when you are done, which is fair enough, but it defeats the purpose of practicality. My time is very limited, and I wouldn't want to have sex with someone then try and rush them out when they wanted to stay longer.

Punting is about the convenience for me, and that we all know going into it what the arrangement is. To some degree the old adage is true...you don't  pay for sex, you pay them to leave afterwards.  I don't mean it in a cold way, but it beats leaving a woman feeling played or that sort of thing and the fuss around that.   

Also, fuck buddies can be busy the one hour you have free and the mood. It gets less convenient.

SeekingtheTruth

On paper fuck buddies are great, in reality though it's never that easy.

Someone always gets attached and it can get real messy real quick.

ALyons

Well you are not shelling out £100 if you have a f*ck buddy for one thing. And you can have sex as long as you want with that person.

Easy choice.

Offline akauya

Aint that the truth. I have a fuck buddy, or at least I regard it as a fuck buddy but she thinks we are more than that. I have to keep her sweet now and again so I take her out for a meal or theatre and that seems to sort her out for another 6 months :)

Jay-Jay

Yes Alyons....but in my experience the "f**k 'em and leave" method doesn't seem to work the same as with paid sex ?

Jay

Offline sparrow

I'm a fat, ugly twat  :scare:  so I shall continue with the WG option.

vorian

I'm a fat, ugly twat  :scare:  so I shall continue with the WG option.

Me too, fat, ugly and old, not sure I have any options for a fuck buddy unless I go down the BBW, Jeremy Kyle, brain dead route. Personally I would rather focus on work so I have the money to punt with a bunch of hot young prossies.  :)

pokenn

Except for one night stands I don't believe no-string-attached sex is possible. Or at least very rarely. There is always fallout. If you have a regular wife/partner as well it's practically impossible without eventually ending in disaster.

Gordo987

Except for one night stands I don't believe no-string-attached sex is possible. Or at least very rarely. There is always fallout. If you have a regular wife/partner as well it's practically impossible without eventually ending in disaster.

Not that I'm owning up to anything,  :cool: but the 'fuck buddy' arrangement works very well with bored married women or single mothers.  :hi:

Stealthshagger

Me too, fat, ugly and old, not sure I have any options for a fuck buddy unless I go down the BBW, Jeremy Kyle, brain dead route. Personally I would rather focus on work so I have the money to punt with a bunch of hot young prossies.  :)

Fat girls are always so grateful for the sausage though, to be fair.

vorian

Fat girls are always so grateful for the sausage though, to be fair.

Chipolata in my case and that, they are not quite so grateful for.  :D

Offline KentAde

Well i've just found a young lady who is interested in NSA meets once a month, but will still visit my fave AW girls in-between so I suppose I cut down on spending.....but the 'friend' has already said she is up for fucking with a CIM finish so maybe a 'booty call' is going to be my only resolve sooner rather than later... ;)

Offline Corus Boy

Tried the fucky buddy scenario but it's not unlike marriage.

You both start to want more or less from the meets and as time passes the situation starts to get fraught.

Well that's my experience.

Andre 3000

I've had a few fuck buddies over the years and it will always end with you or the woman ending it.

The last one I ended before it got a bit too serious. It was a bit mean as I told her I was going to be out of London for a few months and then blanked her calls. She texted me and even said she was ok with just being a booty call. But it just didn't feel right to lead her on. She was the only one of my Fuck Buddies that I didn't tell that I had a partner. All the others knew from the off. Which made things like me not being able to spend the night every time we met more acceptable to them.

I was actually speaking to one of my recent Fuck Buddy's this past weekend a Scandinavian bird who used to squirt all over the place when we fucked, anyway we were talking on imessage as we've decided that we'll just be friends now as she wanted to have a real relationship with someone. Which is fair enough. And she wanted to send me something on Facebook. I had to quickly move the conversation elsewhere, no way would I ever mix those different sides of my life. She's cool etc but I never ever told her my surname and I also don't want her seeing my wife ,family and friends.

Potential recipe for disaster there.

In the end a Fuck Buddy can work out more expensive than a WG at least in terms of time and effort needed to keep her onside.

Stealthshagger

In the past I was on a site (I don't know if one is allowed to mention it, as it isn't a punting site or adultwork type thing either) where you meet people who are married or not but only want sex or flings. I actually met a few people there and had sex with them. As a male you do have to pay to read mail from people who you haven't spoken to before, or to send an initiation email to a new person, but you don't have to pay to read to full female members. If I remember it correctly, that is.

Anyway, the thing was a) 1 in 3 new mails obviously very fake b) some of the women there had a low view of men and the demand got to their heads so they were really up themselves. Some nutters 3) you don't know until you meet them what they are really like etc. 4) it seems, based on my experience of meeting about 6 or seven women there, that most are women who are married but know their partner is having an affair so feel free to do so too. Or they have comfortable conservative lives and  want really dirty stuff that their partner won't do ( the proportion that asked for anal, facials, and bondage was high).  It is worth pointing out that I am youngish and in very good shape, so they might be going for looks. The age spread I met was from 21 to 40 (the 40 year old was reeeeally something...unreal. In a good way).  And if I am going to swallow my pride and be honest, I stopped seeing the 40 year old as I just didn't have the energy to keep up. There is a limit to the number of times you can pound someone in the arse before you get exhausted and tired of it. Frankly, you are definitely a piece of (hard) meat to them.

Some were sad frankly. In addition to the above, I met two women who were in sad situations. One was mid twenties and she was in a loveless marriage and had a child. Married to the best friend but mutually no love and no sex..staying together for convenience for both and the child. The other was a woman who knew her husband had affairs with men and women, so she hadn't had sex with him in several years "not even on birthdays". She just wanted to be made to feel like a sex goddess, and fucks nasty...with no commitments and at her convenience. She said otherwise, but it was clear she had hoped her husband would find out, be jealous and drop the rest to be the one hanging out of her.

My experiences there definitely taught me that I am very vanilla, and fuck buddies have big downsides. It is not the fun it may sound.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 07:23:54 pm by Stealthshagger »

Offline wristjob

I've had a couple, sort of 3 actually. Binned the first one for a GF and sh wasn't happy, the GF wasn't happy so ultimately I lost a mate and looked like a total cnut. Second one, well she had great tits but she was well lardy, wanted more and when I wasn't up for it I guess she felt she got messed around so that didn't end well.

Last one we met online, shagged her once and decided she was too intense - but we decided to go the fuckbuddy route. Shagged her again and realised she wasway too lardy for my liking.

I guess if they click enough boxes that you are interested in a relationship you can look beyond looks, but if they aren't really there then soon enough you realise they aren't that hot and don't want to shag them - and likely they are thinking you are about to buy a ring.