Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unlimited cum in 30 minute sessions? How common?  (Read 2099 times)

Offline Asian Playboy

Hey.

Just wondering what your experience is. How often do WGs do unlimited cum for 30 minutes?

I've only started to do them recently. I've had one. But two I vistited today did only 1 cum in 30 mins so I walked both times...

Cheers

GeeWiz

Rare.  Did it once as she was so hot, but best left for longer bookings I think.

n00b

How long do you have to book before they offer multiple/unlimited?

Offline smiths

How long do you have to book before they offer multiple/unlimited?

Depends on the WG. IMO a good WG doesnt limit how many times a punter can cum, thats up to the punter and what he can manage. They charge for their time not what a punter does in that time within the services they offer. All this cum once crap stems from Parlours originally where anything more than one pop was charged as an extra.

Sienna_Bronze

Never understood the cum once rule. In fact it doesn't make sense to do shit like that. As a wg your job is to please the punter, not set limits on how much he enjoys himself! I take it as a compliment if he can manage to cum more than once in 30 mins!

abdul

It is a marketing tactics because ladies who are advertising for unlimited cum they definitely know how many times most punters can cum in 30 mins 1 cum two cum or sorry times up my darling you have to get dressed!

Incognito93

I take it as a compliment if he can manage to cum more than once in 30 mins!

I don't do 30 minutes but ditto. When someone pays for yours time they should be allowed/encouraged to 'enjoy' themselves as much as possible.

If a punter cumming multiple times is a negative for you, or something you feel you should charge extra for- you're in the wrong job.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
To me 30 minutes means 30 minutes and if a client can cum once or three times within that time then it makes no difference to me as I still get paid and hopefully without limiting what the client can do he will come back so I get paid again and again and again.

That's like a all you can eat buffet style restaurant having a gigantic assortment of food and saying you can only have one or two items.  You should get what you are paying for and as you pay for time that is what you should get

willbred

To me 30 minutes means 30 minutes and if a client can cum once or three times within that time then it makes no difference to me as I still get paid and hopefully without limiting what the client can do he will come back so I get paid again and again and again.

That's like a all you can eat buffet style restaurant having a gigantic assortment of food and saying you can only have one or two items.  You should get what you are paying for and as you pay for time that is what you should get

Spot on  ;)