Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just like it says on the tin!  (Read 1977 times)

Offline ik8133

With what seems like a lot of the profiles not being entirely accurate on AW and the like, are there any that as I said "just like it says on the tin"?  I mean that the services that are on offer are being offered, genuine reports, profile correct, pictures up to date and accurate, with no Photoshop. 

Please post links.     

vorian

I'm sure there are quite a few, for me everything you have mentioned is a basic requirement in a good profile. So any links posted will just be a personal recommendation and very subjective. The danger is it could look like fan clubbing or touting. Reviews section is the best place to look. Or if you are looking for a personal recommendation go to the regional section and put your details. Alternatively ask for PM's.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 09:17:31 pm by vorian »

Offline ik8133

I'm sure there are quite a few, for me everything you have mentioned is a basic requirement in a good profile. So any links posted will just be a personal recommendation and very subjective. The danger is it could look like fan clubbing or touting. Reviews section is the best place to look. Or if you are looking for a personal recommendation go to the regional section and put your details. Alternatively ask for PM's.

You are right, thinking about it, everybody's likes are different and it would be rather subjective.  Thanks for the advice. 

Offline CBPaul

Photoshopped or otherwise is usually easy enough to spot. As for really offering what is advertised you'll generally find that the longer the list of likes the more that won't be offered.

Reviews and discussions will give a better idea of the more common ones like DFK, OWO, CIM etc.

Supreme21

With what seems like a lot of the profiles not being entirely accurate on AW and the like, are there any that as I said "just like it says on the tin"?  I mean that the services that are on offer are being offered, genuine reports, profile correct, pictures up to date and accurate, with no Photoshop. 

Please post links.     

I'd also love a list. I am new here and still trying to work out what I can do on the site, there doesnt seem to be a messaging system I noticed.

Sienna_Bronze

I'd also love a list. I am new here and still trying to work out what I can do on the site, there doesnt seem to be a messaging system I noticed.

There is a messaging system right down in the section Contact me.

Supreme21

This may be a dumb question but were is the message or contact me section, I can't find it on the sub forum menus. I'll still looking tho. Might be better to post here anyways.

vorian

If you are asking for a list of good prossies, then the place to look is the review section, the advantage her is you can ask questions and reviews are interactive.

Also you can ask for a recommendation in the regional section for your area, remember the more details you can give the more help you will get, so have an idea what and where you are looking for.

Supreme21

Awesome will do now man, my regional section isn't listed tho which is shame from first glance
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 10:50:06 am by Supreme21 »

vorian

Awesome will do now man, my regional section isn't listed tho which is shame from first glance

Where are you from, roughly.

Supreme21

N Ireland , I do be in other parts of UK some too but mostly N Ireland region, didn't see it on the regional listing

vorian

N Ireland , I do be in other parts of UK some too but mostly N Ireland region, didn't see it on the regional listing

Fair point, it is not covered, never noticed before, hey maybe if you review enough prossies Admin will start one.

Supreme21

I'm kinda a noob so speak on this site. How do I private message someone, say I had question for you do I always have ask it here or can I PM too, haven't figured out how messaging system works here fully yet.

vorian

I'm kinda a noob so speak on this site. How do I private message someone, say I had question for you do I always have ask it here or can I PM too, haven't figured out how messaging system works here fully yet.

If you click on the persons user name on the left is an option that says send PM. It is sometimes restricted until a new member has made a certain number of posts to stop mass spamming.

Supreme21

Bingo, thanks for that reply man. I only joined last night late and have only 10 posts so that's why I can't yet, that's cool, I get why sites do that to stop spamming.

I'm not sure if this is right place but have you any recommendations on any 10/10 girls you've seen man?

vorian

Bingo, thanks for that reply man. I only joined last night late and have only 10 posts so that's why I can't yet, that's cool, I get why sites do that to stop spamming.

I'm not sure if this is right place but have you any recommendations on any 10/10 girls you've seen man?

Of course, the best thing to do so people don't seem to be touting or fan clubbing is click below my user name where it states reviews. It will then bring up any reviews I have done click on the individual review thread to bring it up, you can the post any comments or questions on the individual review thread and most active members will be happy to answer for you. That way everyone looking at that review in the future will be able to benefit from the answers to your questions.

Once you have access to PM if you have more specific private questions for example about location you can ask that way without compromising discretion.  Feel free to ask away and I will do my best to help.

Supreme21

Thanks man, well who would you recommend?

vorian

Look at my reviews, I have a regular who I would recommend, all information about her is on my review for her plus some other WG's who I have seen and have reccomended on my reviews. Most people who give a positive review on a prossie can also be assumed to be recommending that girl.

Supreme21