Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Butt plugs?  (Read 1245 times)

Type_O_Negative

Does anybody here use butt plugs?  :blush:

I mean if you insert one up your bums while having a shag with WGs?

Offline Brazilian Martian

That's very homo erotic, I know the male g spot is located in the rectum but for me it's a exit only zone  :hi:

Offline PepeMAGA

I tend to think of butt plugs as a way to stretch yourself before getting banged there. I never put anything up they're myself but I would think a vibrating G spot massager would be more enjoyable,I don't know if it's something that can be left sticking out though

Offline Plan R

Not for me I'm afraid.
Brasses or civies - I'm the stoker she's the boiler    :hi:

JV547845

Got some but never tried them on a punt.  I prefer being rimmed. 

To use a butt plug, I've got to be in the mood, and take it easy, lube up, all of which would eat in to the time in the punt.  Not really into being dominated or pain play either, especially when it comes to delicate areas like my bum.  And washing them off afterwards isn't something I want to do when I'm paying by the hour.

They're way cheaper to buy than even a £30 punt though - I do recommend punters get them and play. Even if you can't have a prostate orgasm, they intensify the orgasm a lot. 

You're not necessarily gay if you enjoy all your erogenous zones - it's just biology.   But I cna see how prostates and bums are super fun for gay men.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 03:49:26 pm by JV547845 »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Don't like anything near my hole, some girls seem to think all guys want them to use their fingers to play with their A hole but I find it a turn off

Offline Scotpunter

Got some but never tried them on a punt.  I prefer being rimmed. 

To use a butt plug, I've got to be in the mood, and take it easy, lube up, all of which would eat in to the time in the punt.  Not really into being dominated or pain play either, especially when it comes to delicate areas like my bum.  And washing them off afterwards isn't something I want to do when I'm paying by the hour.

They're way cheaper to buy than even a £30 punt though - I do recommend punters get them and play. Even if you can't have a prostate orgasm, they intensify the orgasm a lot. 

You're not necessarily gay if you enjoy all your erogenous zones - it's just biology.   But I cna see how prostates and bums are super fun for gay men.

Bang on the money there. It isn't gay to enjoy playing with your arse. May gay men don't partake in it. Apparently the enjoyment can depend on a persons physical make up. The distance between the two sphincters that stop your guts from falling out depend on how much you will enjoy it. Us guys have a g spot up there. Might as well enjoy it!  :)
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Online Jonestown

In a BDSM session I've had an electro- plug inserted, it was run off a tens type control box, I can only describe it as sensational. It was a modest size made of clear plastic and with a metal ribbon running up over and down to provide the electric contact. Also had an electric catheter used on me, interesting but no where near as memorable as the buttplug, or indeed a conventional catheter.

Offline Randy Mcknob

That's very homo erotic, I know the male g spot is located in the rectum but for me it's a exit only zone  :hi:

How's a heterosexual encounter homoerotic, just because a butt plug is involved? 

Offline Randy Mcknob

I do sometimes when a I shag my girl.  I haven't with a WG.