Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What gives you a massive hard on during punting?  (Read 7069 times)

Offline Bangers and Gash

A nice toothy BJ whilst getting me balls firmly pulled and squeezed.  ;)

Offline Marmalade

The rare occasion she matches her profile pics!
Ahh but the fluffies always say "she looks better than her profile pic" :rose: so why complain.

Actually, some of the verification picture threads would disagree:diablo:

I'd say a lot of Romanians look like a photoshopped image digitally created and with about as much personality.

E.L. Wisty

When a WG sits on my face and rubs her arse cheeks all over.

gingerthom

Passionate DFK while i grab her arse cheeks and her hand goes down, once its up thats were it stays for the full hour and usually for the journey back to the car :D

Offline paul_2407

Passionate DFK while i grab her arse cheeks and her hand goes down, once its up thats were it stays for the full hour and usually for the journey back to the car :D

+1

Offline Horizontal pleasures

What gives me a hard on? Being told no condom needed and no extra charge!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 11:23:07 am by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Desimonic

Can't beat it when they DFK you slowly removing your cloths , while the rub up against you to get you hard   :wacko:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Can't beat it when they DFK you slowly removing your cloths , while the rub up against you to get you hard   :wacko:
+1

Type_O_Negative

What gives me a hard on? Being told no condom needed and no extra charge!

We are not surprised...

Offline Dicky

I had a recent punt in Barcelona where after the first pop, the girl was giving me a massage. She was sat on my legs kneading my shoulders, but soon started to grind her pussy on my knee and started getting wet. Seeing her make those jerking motions on my knee and feeling those wet lips on the kneecap gave me the biggest second hardon ever.

Offline Nagilum

DFK otherwise we have failure to launch.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

+1 on the DFK

Dirty talk, by both me and the WG is another. And, more unusually, having my nipples played with. When done correctly it's a huge turn on for me  :rolleyes: