Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CumforCarly Gateshead  (Read 1394 times)

Offline Steve56

External Link/Members Only

The appointment occurred a month or so ago, the location being apartments near to the Hilton Hotel, in Gateshead.
The comms. were very good, including easy to follow instructions re the venue.
The appointment was for 45 minutes for £80. I requested a GFE, which is listed as one of the SP's 'specialities' on her profile. I liked that on her blurb it stated, 'I am well known for offering an exceptional non-rushed time'.  With me, she was as good as her word.

On meeting Carly I was pleased with her appearance, 'bonny and busty girl-next-door look.' Carly was very professional, welcoming and sweet. The only slight concern at this point was knowing there was another adult female in an adjoining room. I'd heard Carly chat (voices were muffled) with someone, when she'd gone to stash the tokens. I wasn't moved to ask Carly who it was.

With a GFE session I prefer to give the SP attention first. So following some pleasant kissing and caressing I proceeded  to play with her big tits, sucking on her decent nipples, before venturing south for some licking of her pussy combined with outer pussy stroking with my fingers.

Then it was my time to be attended to. I like my cock being played with and sucked. Then once I was wearing a condom Carly rode my like a goodun' and then I fucked her doggy.

Finally, with me on my back she sucked and wanked me until I came. Finishing on around the 40 minute mark.

Overall my experience was a positive one. The only minor negative for me was I found Carly to be a bit assertive, almost bossy. Not quite what you want in a GFE. Perfect if you are into submissiveness or a slightly bossy wife experience.

Offline Cumforcarly

• Service Provider
Thanks for the lovely review and sorry if you felt I was assertive or bossy  :rose:

However can I just clear up I haven’t worked near the Hilton for almost 10 month and I’m in a new permanent location incase it causes any confusion.

Stay safe
Carly xXx

Offline Steve56

Ok. Thanks Carly for the date clarification. A senior moment on my behalf, with the review falling outside of the permitted time frame of 6 months. My apologises. With this and my previous post (discussions), 'I'm having a shocker'  this month. Sorry mods.