Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian WG's  (Read 1619 times)

/scotty/

I was wondering if anyone knows or has seen any Asian WG's in the north east and could hopefully recommend me a good one, i've looked around on the forum and can't find a decent WG or one that still works in the north east so i was hoping somebody could help me out. The only things im really looking for are below a dress size of 12 and under the age of 35.

Offline domino999

Sadly there isn't that many around and the ones who are, are mostly Thai (not really my thing)

I've had this one in my list for a while (mixed) but always only outcalls  :(

External Link/Members Only

Definitely need a few well packaged Chinese or Japanese in these parts.

/scotty/

Damn, i can't do outcalls either so looks like im outa luck there. And looks like ill have to give up seeing an asian WG in the north east, maybe when im in another part of the country sometime i suppose. Thanks anyway domino

Offline fatlun

I have seen a few Asian / Chinese girl this year, as I have found a new agency who seem to change the girls every couple of weeks. I have found them on adultwork at the beginning of this year. However,  when I visit them recently, I have been told that they No longer seeing any white man, but will try to ask them again on my next visit Scotty.

Offline domino999

I have been told that they No longer seeing any white man

ffs pure racism  :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Massage advertising on Adultwork? Does this suggest extra extras?

Phillipino in Hartlepool?

Decent pair but I prefer younger and firmer so no trips down the A19 for me on this one

« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 11:12:20 pm by domino999 »

Offline jarrovian

So fatlun which agency is this?

Offline domino999

So fatlun which agency is this?

:crazy:

Came across a Jap but only here tomorrow  :dash: and at 160 an hour  :dash:

/scotty/

160 pound an hour, i dont think i can justify that.  :dash: i suppose if i had that much disposable cash i would but unfortunately i do not

themademan2

Offline jarrovian

Mmmm.... Another one been on aw 9 months and no feedback I never trust them