Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: B2B decided ‘when I see you’  (Read 1425 times)

Offline JasonsAllRound

Hey, I recently approached a SP about a b2b massage, but she indicated she only decides on this when she sees the client. What are people’s thoughts on this? I get there’s some decision making based on looks, but if you show up and she goes ‘no’, then it’s not going to be enjoyable.

Offline Fragilehand

I would appreciate her honesty. I have got extras which others haven't (based on reviesws from 1 service provider) and I haven't got extras which others have (based on a reviewer sharing details) so I guess it's just personal preference. Would you share who it is by private message?
Also if you turn up and it's a no just walk would be the best option
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 11:57:43 am by simplicool »

Online maxxblue

I would appreciate her honesty. I have got extras which others haven't (based on reviesws from 1 service provider) and I haven't got extras which others have (based on a reviewer sharing details) so I guess it's just personal preference. Would you share who it is by private message?
Also if you turn up and it's a no just walk would be the best option

Why not to all on here?  :unknown:

Offline Fragilehand

He can share here if he likes just some services providers are adamant they don't do extras but they do. And once word gets around some people spoil it  :hi: