Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Morpeth Kayla massage  (Read 2040 times)

Offline chinatoon

Hi has anyone been to see Kayla in morpeth?

External Link/Members Only.

Looking for a decent massage and something extra as I'm up there couple times a week.

Thanks

Offline JasonsAllRound

Never seen her as dates haven’t aligned, but she offers bj/fs in her introductory text… so she certainly does do something extra!

Offline dexpunt

Hi has anyone been to see Kayla in morpeth?

External Link/Members Only.

Looking for a decent massage and something extra as I'm up there couple times a week.

Thanks

Not 100% certain but I think it is someone I met ages ago before I joined here. It was it a flat in North Shields and she told me she is normally based around Morpeth and changes her name a lot. TBH it wasnt the best massage as it was almost non existent. From Memory I lay on the bed and after a brief chat we had sex. She was rather a larger lass and not the best looking. Ive seen this advert a few times since and avoided as I believed it to be the same SP. I might be wrong but I'm about 85-90% sure

Offline chinatoon

Thanks for the replies. Think I shall avoid. Looking for a good massage with HE. Got my eye on a few girls already for FS punts already so no time for adverts with no pics etc for FS.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 03:42:49 pm by chinatoon »

Offline Buzzonce

I have seen her often.  Normally as an outcall to my house.
She is a really nice lass, facially very attractive and has lovely large tits although suspect they may be enhanced.
In my honest opinion she is one of the nicest lasses you could meet.
Banned reason: Argumentative twat.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dexpunt

She is a really nice lass, facially very attractive and has lovely large tits although suspect they may be enhanced.

If this is true then disregard my previous post as the SP I saw was not facially attractive and certainly didn't have enhanced tits. Can I ask what the standard of the massage was and did she use professional equipment etc. Did you do a report so I can read it

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I'm not sure what you are doing here really, apart from taking but not giving anything back. You stated "I dont review often and I know that irritates some, but I am fairly busy most days." but you still find the time to tell us about all the SPs you've seen but haven't bothered to review.

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

If you have time to post on threads you have time to post reviews.

Offline Buzzonce

slightly unfair but I take your point. I will try and remedy this moving forward.
however in reply to the person who asked, she is a nice lass, and will provide a very erotic massage, almost to the 'cock worship' degree. She will also provide a full girlfriend experience as well.
I have not visited her place in Morpeth because as mentioned previously she has visited my house quite a few times.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
slightly unfair but I take your point. I will try and remedy this moving forward.
however in reply to the person who asked, she is a nice lass, and will provide a very erotic massage, almost to the 'cock worship' degree. She will also provide a full girlfriend experience as well.
I have not visited her place in Morpeth because as mentioned previously she has visited my house quite a few times.
You think it's unfair me pointing the rules out after you have been leeching off the site for 3 years.   :unknown:

Had you bothered to post a review of your experience with this SP the OP would not have needed to ask, he would have all the information he needed.

This site is based on sharing information to benefit others.

Offline Buzzonce

ok, I think you have quite clearly made your point....and as I say I will endeavour to try moving forward, however you are slightly draconian in your manner which is really not needed.