Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Don't waste your time and money  (Read 1834 times)

tommyh

some details would be nice  :unknown:

Offline jarrovian

Yep she's hopeless, her massage consists of just moving her hands quickly over your body and her body to body is just to be laughed at. There is nothing erotic about this massage, even her hr is just a quick tug

Offline thegreatgriffin

Put another mark in the 'wouldn't recommend' box!

I've been once and it was ok but as has already been said, the body to body was pretty disappointing. It was just hard grinding up and down which eventually started to hurt and the rest was just a serviceable handjob (although that is all that was expected).

If you're really desperate, then I can confirm that it wasn't completely horrible and Abi was pleasant enough and is ok looking for her age, but I certainly won't be going back, especially when there is so much choice within a short driving distance.

Offline paolo888

Yep been there too & yep it was shit. The OP's title to the thread is spot on.

Offline maxxblue

Put another mark in the 'wouldn't recommend' box!

I've been once and it was ok but as has already been said, the body to body was pretty disappointing. It was just hard grinding up and down which eventually started to hurt and the rest was just a serviceable handjob (although that is all that was expected).

If you're really desperate, then I can confirm that it wasn't completely horrible and Abi was pleasant enough and is ok looking for her age, but I certainly won't be going back, especially when there is so much choice within a short driving distance.

Please can you suggest some recommendations?

Barry Shipton

Offline egghead

Not allott of choice if you are not into oriental girls!