Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage + HE  (Read 1183 times)

Offline Darlobloke

Hello Chaps,

Just enquiring as to who is recommended for a top massage then  HE. Preferably in the darlo area but the typical jobs have very mixed reviews.

Sheng and Sue reviews focus messing on the he so wondering if the massage was the prime creation but he being secondary who would you recommend. Need to be un knotted

Thanks in advance

DB

Offline northface

Hello Chaps,

Just enquiring as to who is recommended for a top massage then  HE. Preferably in the darlo area but the typical jobs have very mixed reviews.

Sheng and Sue reviews focus messing on the he so wondering if the massage was the prime creation but he being secondary who would you recommend. Need to be un knotted

Thanks in advance

DB

External Link/Members Only

I sometimes also search for a decent massage with HE as secondary in Darllington but usually end up at Eusies in Middlesbrough which is only 20 mins away and well worth the visit although she only works part of the week there.

Offline Darlobloke

Hello Chaps,

Just enquiring as to who is recommended for a top massage then HE. Preferably in the darlo area. The usual joints have very mixed reviews ( jasmines).

Sheng and Sue reviews focus the meeting on the he so wondering if the massage was the prime reason and HE being secondary who would you recommend? Need to be unknotted.

Thanks in advance

DB

Wow I've just read my post back, suprised it got a reply as it made little sense  :crazy:

Hopefully the quote clarifies things....

Offline Darlobloke

External Link/Members Only

I sometimes also search for a decent massage with HE as secondary in Darllington but usually end up at Eusies in Middlesbrough which is only 20 mins away and well worth the visit although she only works part of the week there.

Cheers sir, will have a look.

Offline itsjustme

Cheers sir, will have a look.
Also check the huge thread on this subject