Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lavenders Sophie  (Read 1422 times)

Bobble221

Haven't been to any places in town for a while, does anyone know if Sophie the big breasted European lass who worked in lavaders a few year back is still around anywhere?

Offline roboeggman

The answer will probably be the same as when you asked earlier in the other thread.

Haven't been in the town in quite a while, can anyone tell me if Sophie the European lass  is still working at lavenders?

Bobble221

The answer will probably be the same as when you asked earlier in the other thread.
You realise that's a different question right? The first asking if she worked there still then after finding out she doesn't,  the question is does anyone know where she works now given she isn't there anymore?

mhalshaw2

I never cum across her since

Offline Sar-Major

I never cum across her since

Inside her maybe, but never across her tho................................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

As me "Granny" used to say Robo.......... Ya Can't Educate Fekin PORK...............  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online billabong

As me "Granny" used to say Robo.......... Ya Can't Educate Fekin PORK...............  :dash: :dash: :dash:

To be fair his questions are different... So answer cannot be same as last time.

Understand his questions are similar and could have been asked in same chain, but asking if someone still works somewhere and then asking where they are now is fair.

Offline Lsf

I’ve not been to Lavenders for over a year but used to like seeing Sophie. However the last few times I seen her she was reluctant to get her tits out. I saw her 2 or 3 times where she got them out and they’re glorious but then she just become a bit of a prude and would say no. I’ve not been back since  :unknown: