Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Female Therapist Poole  (Read 2732 times)

Offline ronald237

Amy Poole External Link/Members Only

Advertising for a week on Gumtree as newly qualified sent her a text last Sunday as was in the area. No reply Phoned her Friday no answer left a message no reply. Two hours after ringing her her adverts been refreshed on Gumtree still the same will reply as soon as she can. ????  If anyone has any luck let us know on here. Putting it down to being so new she is still finding her feet. Even if she is legit would of been nice to have had the massage and meet a different lady. If anything changes are let you know.

Offline Qwerty

Shouldn't this be under Regional Punting? Doesn't really qualify as a review surely, as no agreement made to punt?

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Advert no longer available, maybe you've scared her off?

Offline Cupid Stuntz

External Link/Members Only

try this just looked her again

Yep that one works. A zero at the end makes all the difference :).

Offline MajorPayne

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Why so keen to see her, doesn't look anything special.

I'm assuming the photo is of a threesome but I'm not sure which is the profile owner / masseuse? Hope it's the dinkiest one  :rolleyes:.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ronald237

I like to meet a new flame puts the heat in a massage.

Amy34

I'm really sorry. New business was a lot more successful than I thought.   I did have trouble replying to everyone. 

Offline Cupid Stuntz

I'm really sorry. New business was a lot more successful than I thought.   I did have trouble replying to everyone.

Pleased to hear it, hope it carries on that way for you and thanks for the info :).

Offline Sinz

Why would report this post as bullying - @Amy34 ?

James999

Amy's not happy about that comment, reported it as bullying, seriously WTF  :dash:

Offline Boinky

Someone needs a thicker skin if they're going to be on here. That's if Admin doesn't ban them for frivolous reporting of course.

Offline Marmalade

So you should be happy, you silly moo. I don’t see where you think you are being ‘bullied’. Your complaint to Admin seems ridiculous.

Offline buccdriver

The advert's gone again...........

DirtyDavid50

I've seen Amy recently, the massage is nice enough and she offers extras in the form of hand relief or oral without condom for a reasonable price (the massage was £30 for half an hour and an extra £30 for oral). The downside is that she isn't attractive, it's harsh but unfortunately true.

There is a girl called Jasmine who also works in the same place but at limited times (link below), she is younger and much more attractive with a great pair of tits! I saw her once before and I'm fairly sure she offers extras as well but would be best to ask her to confirm.

There may be others who work there too but you'll need to search gumtree for that.

External Link/Members Only

TL;DR Amy is okay but not attractive, go for Jasmine instead