Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: honey31 in Bristol  (Read 2692 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tasty looking blonde prossie :rose: but AW ratings are hidden so maybe dodgy. :( :unknown:

Offline Gas74

I'd leave it if I were you mate. I'm 95% sure I booked her when she was on AW previously under a different name. If it's the same girl then when I turned up to her pad (close to St Georges park) was greeted by what could have been once a really pretty girl but years of drug abuse had created a ghost with skanky fingers. I walked and then pretty sure a few rapid bad reviews happened and shes been turning up with new profiles ever since. As I said can't be 100% certain its the same girl but I'd advise extreem caution to anyone thinking of giving it a go.

Offline rudolph hucker

That's 'Leigh' isn't it? I wouldn't touch her with yours!

KenniLingus

I wouldn't. It's the same skank that I saw a few years back (before I was on here). She was dirty (unclean) I let her suck me off and sent her on her way asap. Waste of my hard earned. Also she arrived really late with bullshit excuses. Never again.

Offline Roth

Cheers for the info. :drinks: I remember now - she had another profile - frizzy hair in her pics. :( :(

Offline hottext72

Her previous profile name was. Bhoneyzxx

Comes across as an user of substances  :scare:

Patrick

Jb!!zx

Street prosser with black pimp boyfriend in tow..

Offline Samsung8

She was dirty (unclean) I let her suck me off

Haha! The logic of a hard-on eh?  :lol:

Offline tomnash1971

Picked up my mate for work this morning in Stapleton rd and she was stood on the corner , looked like a smack head & minging

wilfandrowlf

I had a session with her and it was rubbish!
She a total skank, lives in a grotty flat and basically wasn't interested.
Total waste of money, don't make the same mistake I did! :dash: