Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who's a good punt for a punting Virgin?  (Read 1820 times)

weeva191

Long time admirer, and first time poster...

And first time punter. I'm kinda struggling to work out who would be the best person in London for me to go to for my first ever punt! It's not like I don't have great options to choose from - it's like a kid in a toy shop - I've loads of girls I'd love to punt with but not sure who to go to first...

So need some advice - I'm currently talking to Platinum Cindy and trying to get a date tied down for me to visit her - is that a good choice for a first time punt? Or do you guys have any other suggestions, around the £160/hr Mark...?

Cheers!

weeva191

I appreciate all tips on who to go with as a first timer...

Offline Silver Birch

I've loads of girls I'd love to punt with but not sure who to go to first...

Tell us which ones are on your shortlist, and you might get a reponse.

Personally I would not book a wg for my first punt that needs to be booked weeks in advance. I would probably find someone that I could book for the same/next day.

weeva191

I'm thinking of...
Platinum Cindy
ann.marie
Busty-Blonde-Rita
PRINCESS-OPHELIA
MeganBlack

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Offline Silver Birch

I'm thinking of...
Platinum Cindy
ann.marie
Busty-Blonde-Rita
PRINCESS-OPHELIA
MeganBlack

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Ok, as I am a bit bored this afternoon, this is my last attempt to help you as I haven't added links, and I haven't actually seen any of them (and looking at their profiles that is unlikely to change), but by adding their AW profile numbers (you can find these at the bottom of their page), you will now find links to any reviews on here.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (reviews for webcam only)

Offline Silver Birch

Oh crap, look at those NEGATIVES! Looking at my previous post, you have not chosen well going by UKP reviews!!

Offline Steely Dan

I'm thinking this is a wind up.  9500 new reviews in 2016, and you say 'who do you suggest'?  FFS!

And then you mention a board darling known to be on the extreme edge, and then 3 with poor ratings.

I'll give my view anyway. The fact is, the board darlings (30+ positives) are very good for all, including new punters.  Look at the lists on the Wiki, then pick one of these you fancy.  Ellie Rose and Hazel are quite nice.  Hmm so are the rest.  Including Cindy.  Looking forward to a review of whom ever you choose.

Offline Silver Birch

I'm thinking this is a wind up.  9500 new reviews in 2016, and you say 'who do you suggest'?  FFS!

And then you mention a board darling known to be on the extreme edge, and then 3 with poor ratings.

I'll give my view anyway. The fact is, the board darlings (30+ positives) are very good for all, including new punters.  Look at the lists on the Wiki, then pick one of these you fancy.  Ellie Rose and Hazel are quite nice.  Hmm so are the rest.  Including Cindy.  Looking forward to a review of whom ever you choose.

What does this mean?

Offline Steely Dan

What does this mean?
Yes poorly worded. Just mean she is known to deliver.  Not like the other 4. On her profile she says things like
'I will suck your juicy cock with no condom, CIM means you can cum in my mouth, A+ means you can fuck my sweet ass & watersports means you can watch me piss on a location of your choice.'

Offline hantshagger

well, just going on review averages, X PLATINUM x CINDY X  might be the one to try - at least, out of the 4 the OP is interested in .....  so, despite 2 negs, there were a lot of positives.... but go and get some feedback from another girl first (she wont see without some +ve feedback from a punter's AW profile)!

63 review(s) found for X PLATINUM x CINDY X linked to in above post (61 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative)

it depends what the OP wants to get from the punt....
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 08:24:52 pm by hantshagger »