Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal (ex southfeilds lady)  (Read 5926 times)

13 review(s) for Crystal.Sensual.xxx (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline iPad3

Saw crystal a few days ago

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Called in the afternoon and booked for later that day, crystal answered promptly and was easy to deal with.

Texted when leaving and she replied straightaway to say she was running 15mins late, no real issues here and it didn't turn into an hour unlike some.

I took the tube to harrow and the location couldn't be easier to find, no more than a minutes walk from the station, it is on a main road and the entrance is visible from the road but as she answered the door quickly no problem here either. The adress instructions had been sent via text after booking so all good.

Once inside it was the usual shoes off please and she then gave me some very good dfk, she was dressed as requested so we moved to her room and it came off shortly after. The flat and her room are very clean, crystals room is at the front so curtains were drawn and traffic noise was not noticeable.

Round 1 consisted of some very well performed OWO, RO and a good hard shag in various positions, all offered with enthusiasm and I had no issues with not touching certain places etc. pop1 done and I was offered another drink and a massage ( this was actually quite good).

Once I was ready Crystal happily went down on me and we were shortly into another go which was pretty much as round 1. I finished off 1 hour exactly after we had started.

Once finished I went for a shower but wasn't rushed to do so and am pleased to say although small clean towels are in abundance and it was very clean with a newish shower which had easily controllable hot water.

I had met crystal before and am pleased to say that the high standards are still all there.

If it's a mature lady your after you won't go far wrong here.

Hope that's all helpful and please be gently as it's my first review, cheerd

charming_red

Thanks for the review. Wheres the nearest tube stn to this place?

jimbobwood

2 mins from Harrow on the Hill Station

ask01

Thanks for the review.

Been meaning to have a punt with this lovely  mature woman for a while, but have noticed that she changes her account every so often so was unsure how legit she was.

Tell me, does she moan as much as she does in her videos? 

Offline iPad3

Thanks for the review.

Been meaning to have a punt with this lovely  mature woman for a while, but have noticed that she changes her account every so often so was unsure how legit she was.

Tell me, does she moan as much as she does in her videos?

Only if you haggle over the price!!