Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly Swedish  (Read 2733 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline toon972

http:-www.adultwork.com/2542906 or http:- External Link/Members Only Molly Swedish
.    Saw this girl on Wed at the Travelodge at top of Waterloo Street,parked at Discovery Museum car park.Comms were excellent with Molly every text and email answered promptly.Also very impressed with accommodation.
.      Arrived at place and text room number,no problem.No reception just straight to lift and up to right floor.When I got to door it opened straight away and walked in.Turned around and was greeted by a very attractive girl dressed in sexy Xmas outfit and knee length socks,which I asked for.Had a little bit chat and then started with kissing,which was very good with tongues and dfk.I then went down on her with ro,which she seemed to come with.Then she said that it was her turn,and down she went giving me oral.This was very good,soft slow and every time she was on down stroke went down dt.Checked time and there was only 10 mins left,time just flew by so no time for sex.Just told her to carry on with bj and she did until I cim.
        Molly was on tour for two nights and when she returns if timetable allows would see again.If you like gfe with a sweet girl you can do no wrong in seeing Molly.She is actually Finnish and said she may return Jan or Feb.

66 review(s) found for MollySwedish linked to in above post (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline toon972

Sorry link not working.I am on phone.

Offline MasterChief

I see Molly every time she is here, cracking girl!

Offline toon972

Cheers Daveev,copied it wrong.Parisno think I found her through your advice,so cheers for that.

Offline MasterChief

Cheers Daveev,copied it wrong.Parisno think I found her through your advice,so cheers for that.

Welcome :)

I guess the more that see her the more she will come up here, so we all win.

Offline toon972

Yes,that is true.Would like to see her to try more things on her likes list.Strange thing happened when she rang me when I was at hotel.Did not realise there was a bloke standing behind me.So when she released lock on door we both walked in and went in lift together.When it stopped at my floor and I started to walk out he said that he hoped that I would have good night,to which I replied that I would.Not that it bothered me at all of course.

Offline dino1990

gutted I missed molly this time round, one of my favourite punts this year.

Offline toon972

She said she may be coming back in Jan.