Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly Swedish Manchester  (Read 3823 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Moby Dick]

Offline Marquis

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£90/45 minutes. Meeting took place in July - my 3rd visit to her. Both of my previous sessions have been very good, but this was not up to that standard.

Molly is a well reviewed girl with a lot of positives to her name. She works from a small but nice flat near the Marble Arch pub on Rochdale Road.

I'm not great with sizes, but she looks around a size 8 or 10 to me. The photos on her A/W page are a good likeness. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that, but I think she's a good looking girl. Very nice body with firm B cup breasts. Age is claimed to be 26, and that seems about right.

All the services I was interested in - OWO, FK, RO, sex in several positions with a CIM finish - were delivered. What makes this a neutral is that she seemed to be going through the motions. Very little in the way of eye contact or passion. Worst of all, she agreed to CIM but scarpered to the bathroom to spit the very instant that I started to ejaculate. Most of my goo went over my hand. If I had known that was the plan, I would have finished some other way.

Maybe I caught her on an off day, but the lack of enthusiasm was disappointing. I wouldn't rule out a return, but Molly has slipped some way down my hot list.

Offline Bustydusty

Thanks for the review - I enjoyed my time with her and always intended to see her again but never got round to it - might not bother now

Offline bigbilly22

Sounds a bit like the excitement has gone for you, I often find this with a 2nd/3rd/4th visit your a girl.

That thrill of seeing someone new is half the fun for me.

Fair review though.

Offline cueball

I often find this with a 2nd/3rd/4th
You make a good point there bill

I can count on one hand (and still scratch my arse) the amount of lasses I've seen more than 3 times.... And I've seen a lot of lasses!

Offline samneil15

You make a good point there bill

I can count on one hand (and still scratch my arse) the amount of lasses I've seen more than 3 times.... And I've seen a lot of lasses!

Out of interest Cue, who are your regular go to's for a guaranteed good time? Especially around Greater manchester

Offline cueball

Out of interest Cue, who are your regular go to's for a guaranteed good time? Especially around Greater manchester

That's a tough one these days pal, I used to see exotic delphine regular but she is Glasgow and not active it seems now.

I've seen Angel Sam quite a number of times in a variety of one to one or two girls, might not be the best looking lass but she's a cracking podge, same with Angela xxx.... Great podges.

In truth, I don't punt much at all in manchester now, the traffic is just too bloody much.

Offline Marquis

Sounds a bit like the excitement has gone for you, I often find this with a 2nd/3rd/4th visit your a girl.

That thrill of seeing someone new is half the fun for me.

Fair review though.

Interesting point of view. My experience is almost the exact opposite. I must have seen my all time favourite, Thai Nikita, 50 or 60 times. I thought she was a fantastic service provider and she obviously realised that it's easier to keep a good customer than find a new one. Same with Naughty Naomi, who I saw almost as many times. Both girls now sadly retired AFAIK.

Online RandomGuy99

I've seen Molly a few times.  She acts submissive, but I don't think she really is.  If you ask what she likes she says oral, but I've never managed to get any response out of her.  You got to work her to get her to deliver and even then it's a struggle.

Did you notice that in BJs she tends to work just on the head and in doggy she tends to always position herself at a slight angle to your cock, so you can't get a decent stroke going? If you move to get a straight run at her she will move to be at an angle again.

Last time I saw her even missionary was hard work as she had her legs up, so I couldn't give her all I've got.  On previous bookings she opened her legs wide and let get into her properly.

On one previous booking she told me that bookings were like taking candy from a baby, so you really got to work her to deliver, otherwise she will get you to cum asap and that will be it.  I've never had her suggest a second round, so you got to make it last, otherwise you'll end up chatting to a naked girl.

She also prefers CIM as it makes less mess of her body or her bed.

She has lost some of the tone to her body that she had a few years ago.

Good kisser though.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 06:52:40 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Kool Keef

I've seen Molly a few times.  She acts submissive, but I don't think she really is.  If you ask what she likes she says oral, but I've never managed to get any response out of her.  You got to work her to get her to deliver and even then it's a struggle.

Did you notice that in BJs she tends to work just on the head and in doggy she tends to always position herself at a slight angle to your cock, so you can't get a decent stroke going? If you move to get a straight run at her she will move to be at an angle again.

Last time I saw her even missionary was hard work as she had her legs up, so I couldn't give her all I've got.  On previous bookings she opened her legs wide and let get into her properly.

On one previous booking she told me that bookings were like taking candy from a baby, so you really got to work her to deliver, otherwise she will get you to cum asap and that will be it.  I've never had her suggest a second round, so you got to make it last, otherwise you'll end up chatting to a naked girl.

Good kisser though.

Good summation of her service that, especially the Doggy, I always found that frustrating because she has a great arse but deliberately positions herself so you can't get a good deep rhythm going (old brass tactic of course).
Her's is a good service but not fantastic cos it lacks real passion & spontaneity imo.

You should do some reviews btw.

Online threechilliman

Good kisser though.

Seems like she avoids a really good fucking. My decision not to see her appears to be correct

Offline Silva21

Jesus, I'd heard good things about Molly but definitely off the HL after read some of the comments here.

Cheers lads. Appreciate the info.

Offline Bustydusty

Jesus, I'd heard good things about Molly but definitely off the HL after read some of the comments here.

I suppose it depends what u want - I thought she was great when I saw her but that was a while ago and for some reason I’ve not been back

Offline Kool Keef

Depends what you're after, she's a decent vanilla GFE type service, good kissing & a cim finish but she's not a raunchy fuckfest in my experience, not seen her for a few years now mind.

Offline Dean801

« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 01:08:45 am by Dean801 »

Offline Dick Emeroids

Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Kriss

I suppose it depends what u want - I thought she was great when I saw her ...

Very true. I have always preferred to shag submissive SPs. Molly is attractive with a great body on her. Her place is clean and so is she.
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Online RandomGuy99

Very true. I have always preferred to shag submissive SPs. Molly is attractive with a great body on her. Her place is clean and so is she.
I don't think she is submissive.  She just avoids a good hard shag.
 You have to work her and even then she will restrict depth and speed using angles and her legs.  She is better if you ask her to use lube as she is less restricting.

She used to be in better shape.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 08:34:34 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline PussyLover789

Good kisser though.
  So you've seen her a few times??? wheres the reviews then???

Online RandomGuy99

So you've seen her a few times??? wheres the reviews then???
I shall write some when I get the time.  Watch this space.

Offline Kriss

Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Marquis

RandomGuy99: "She used to be in better shape."

Hidden Image/Members Only

Nowt wrong with her shape. To repeat what I said in my review, I think she's a good looking girl. The reason for the neutral was her attitude, which was passive bordering on disinterested.

Offline Silva21

It's the angle shit that puts me off. Why try to make it difficult to get fully inserted? I mean, if your going to get fucked what different does it make if its half in or fully in.
Shit like that just makes for a poor punt.

I really fancied a punt with Molly too but that kinda piss poor obstructive nonsense does my head in. Off my HL.

Online RandomGuy99

RandomGuy99: "She used to be in better shape."

Nowt wrong with her shape. To repeat what I said in my review, I think she's a good looking girl. The reason for the neutral was her attitude, which was passive bordering on disinterested.
She is in ok shape now. 4 years ago she was more toned and a bit fresher.  She does go to the gym and have a great tight bum.  Did you see her 4 years ago?  I did and recently too.  There are changes as you would expect as she ages.

Yes, she is disinterested. She likes the money.  Don't we all.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 07:22:28 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Online RandomGuy99

It's the angle shit that puts me off. Why try to make it difficult to get fully inserted? I mean, if your going to get fucked what different does it make if its half in or fully in.
Shit like that just makes for a poor punt.

I really fancied a punt with Molly too but that kinda piss poor obstructive nonsense does my head in. Off my HL.
Yes, it is annoying.  If she didn't do it and engaged more she would be a great punt.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 07:29:02 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline PussyLover789

Yes, it is annoying.  If she didn't do it and engaged more she would be a great punt.
Funny how you can find the time to keep commenting but cant find the time to leave a review

Offline Charlie Chalk

Funny how you can find the time to keep commenting but cant find the time to leave a review
FFS, give him a chance - he’s only been a member for 5 months & we all know it takes 6 months to write a review  :rolleyes:

Online RandomGuy99

FFS, give him a chance - he’s only been a member for 5 months & we all know it takes 6 months to write a review  :rolleyes:
Just put my first review up on Molly now.  Enjoy

Offline Charlie Chalk

Just put my first review up on Molly now.  Enjoy
Well, that was unexpected. Fair play to you, well done and thanks for the review   :thumbsup:

Offline Titi

That's a tough one these days pal, I used to see exotic delphine regular but she is Glasgow and not active it seems now.

I've seen Angel Sam quite a number of times in a variety of one to one or two girls, might not be the best looking lass but she's a cracking podge, same with Angela xxx.... Great podges.

In truth, I don't punt much at all in manchester now, the traffic is just too bloody much.

I’ve got sweet memories of Delphine as well, shame she moved to Glasgow.

Online frankc

I used to see exotic delphine regular

Same here, she was a great shag was Delphine, as for Molly, Ive seen her a few times, she's a solid plan B for me, nothing mindblowing but GVFM if you need to clean your pipes