Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Story time  (Read 2378 times)

Offline pewpewpew

Just want to post this as I have nobody else to talk about punting adventures with.

I have a regular chinese place that I visit as they are reliable enough and the girls are ok. I usually see the same lil lady but she wasn't there today but two new girls were working so agreed to go anyway.

I'll keep it short. The girl was in her 50s I think with nice chebs. She asked if I wanted a BJ with or without. Without was extra but I didn't bring any extra so elected to go with. She looked a but upset and said that I can have OWO for free as long as I filmed it for her. She gave me her phone and gave a most fantastic BJ. Kept winking at the camera and all sorts, went quite deep and full on.

She then looked at the camera and told me that she was going to fuck me hard and climbed aboard (condom on). She did indeed fuck me hard and told me to keep filming. Don't know if she sells the videos or just for her private collection.

Not going to name the place otherwise people will rock up asking for the free OWO and filming. But jesus that was an amazing experience. Wanted to ask her to send it to me but worried the wife might see it so didn't ask.

Crazy

Online alabama1

That's 1 minute of my life that i will never get back.  :rolleyes:

Offline Bonker

Offline Thephoenix

Just want to post this as I have nobody else to talk about punting adventures with.

I have a regular chinese place that I visit as they are reliable enough and the girls are ok. I usually see the same lil lady but she wasn't there today but two new girls were working so agreed to go anyway.

I'll keep it short. The girl was in her 50s I think with nice chebs. She asked if I wanted a BJ with or without. Without was extra but I didn't bring any extra so elected to go with. She looked a but upset and said that I can have OWO for free as long as I filmed it for her. She gave me her phone and gave a most fantastic BJ. Kept winking at the camera and all sorts, went quite deep and full on.

She then looked at the camera and told me that she was going to fuck me hard and climbed aboard (condom on). She did indeed fuck me hard and told me to keep filming. Don't know if she sells the videos or just for her private collection.

Not going to name the place otherwise people will rock up asking for the free OWO and filming. But jesus that was an amazing experience. Wanted to ask her to send it to me but worried the wife might see it so didn't ask.

Crazy

Then you woke up! :D

Sounds like great fun, as long as it's just your dick being filmed. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2023, 06:14:04 am by Thephoenix »

Offline Dipper

Potential for blackmail would be my first thought.

Offline pewpewpew

Potential for blackmail would be my first thought.
I held the camera and made sure my face was not in the video. Plus I'm sure I've been to plenty of places with hidden cctv in my time as have we all

Online mr.bluesky

Online alabama1

Don’t forget Pugh Pugh
Get up to speed mate, that's the OP's name  :rolleyes:

Online Crockers

Offline Harry Monk

Offline EdskiV

Maybe best not to get a copy if shes in her 50's...just save the memories and imagine she was early 20's

Offline pbrown355

I have noone else to share my punting stories with either. That's one of the reasons I share them with you guys. I've even given it a name. I'm calling it a review.

Online mr.bluesky

I have noone else to share my punting stories with either. That's one of the reasons I share them with you guys. I've even given it a name. I'm calling it a review.

:D give it time it might just catch on

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Crazy

Bit of a pointless thread / attention seeking / look at me, blah blah blah...

Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac