Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Serial Reverse Bidders  (Read 3167 times)

Offline GorillaWarfare

Placed a Reverse Bid for early March, already recognise one of the names who bid on every RB I do, regardless of where/what/how much it is. So, who are the worst girls for doing this?

This is the one I'm talking about, always with the same wall of text too:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Foxtail17

Placed a Reverse Bid for early March, already recognise one of the names who bid on every RB I do, regardless of where/what/how much it is. So, who are the worst girls for doing this?

If I am North of Watford she bids on mine, cut and paste message.
There are a couple of BBWs around London that always come up when this subject is raised. Never meet the criteria but always bid.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11

I frequently get bids from her, but some of the others who are serial bidders on mine are:

Offline FriarBellows

This one never fails and usually bids a little higher External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 11:53:50 am by FriarBellows »

Offline kurnlittle

This one never fails and usually bids a little higher External Link/Members Only

Fucking always bids wish I could block the grim bitch

Offline millbush

Fucking always bids wish I could block the grim bitch

Same here I can't see her logic.
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I assume they can still bid, even if you have placed them in your blacklist?

Great thread by the way.

Offline redveee

I've got a RB running for late March in London and had a SP from Birmingham respond and looking at her profile she says she'll travle further afield if travel is paid for, another girl has made four responses under four different aliases with the similar text but the same mobile number each time. Needless to say neither will be winning the RB.

Offline HarryZZ

She bid on mine in Yorkshire, to be fair she bid the lowest until I factored I the train fare.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I've got a RB running for late March in London and had a SP from Birmingham respond and looking at her profile she says she'll travle further afield if travel is paid for, another girl has made four responses under four different aliases with the similar text but the same mobile number each time. Needless to say neither will be winning the RB.

Care to provide her details, if she is using underhand techniques to bid.

Offline redveee

Care to provide her details, if she is using underhand techniques to bid.

Looks like she's pulled her profiles as they aren't showing on my RB now, can't remember the profile names she used either.

Offline redveee

She's made her fifth bid on my RB using her fifth alias but the same mobile number again.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Foxtail17

She's made her fifth bid on my RB using her fifth alias but the same mobile number again.

She has just bid on my RB, exactly the same wording as yours.

Offline Clitheroelad

Alwats bids on mine and I'm in Lancashire

Offline redveee

And again, no matter how many names she uses she won't be getting the business with all the different names she's used. Makes me wary of her services and scam potential.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 01:09:43 am by redveee »

Offline Foxtail17

And again, no matter how many names she uses she won't be getting the business with all the different names she's used. Makes me wary of her services and scam potential.

With the ‘put xxxxxx at the bottom’ instruction it makes me wonder if it’s a pimp running the account and they use that to keep tag on which girl to send out, and under what name.

Offline Silencio

There's an old blonde one with a really off-putting face who always bids on mine, she frequently changes her profile and name so I can't find the link right now. Maybe one of you knows who I mean.

Every time I click on the new name to see the profile, I'm greeted by her and it massively turns me off.

Offline Foxtail17

There's an old blonde one with a really off-putting face who always bids on mine, she frequently changes her profile and name so I can't find the link right now. Maybe one of you knows who I mean.

Every time I click on the new name to see the profile, I'm greeted by her and it massively turns me off.

That sounds like the girl who looks like a geriatric Britney Spears. She vaguely resembles her. Claims to be 26 (or did last time she bid on one of my RB) but looks closer to 56. Her messages vary from ‘choose me to fuck me’ and all suggestions in between.
Sorry just cannot recall her name, but I am certain somebody on here will.

Offline Silencio

That sounds like the girl who looks like a geriatric Britney Spears. She vaguely resembles her. Claims to be 26 (or did last time she bid on one of my RB) but looks closer to 56. Her messages vary from ‘choose me to fuck me’ and all suggestions in between.
Sorry just cannot recall her name, but I am certain somebody on here will.

YES. That's exactly her.

Offline Foxtail17

I think she is back again, bid on my RB. Similar style of message.

Offline redveee

I think she is back again, bid on my RB. Similar style of message.

She's made another bid on my RB with that profile today saying her profile keeps getting taken down. Time start my blacklist I thnk.
Geography isn't a strong point either, the RB is in NW5, she's in SE13.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 12:34:29 am by redveee »

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
She's made another bid on my RB with that profile today saying her profile keeps getting taken down. Time start my blacklist I thnk.
Geography isn't a strong point either, the RB is in NW5, she's in SE13.

I've bid on RBs much further, and had some accepted. It was nothing to do with being shit at Geography.

Offline redveee

I've lost count now.

Might have been tempted initially but with the numerous bids under different aliases and this one now offering BB means she can keep bidding but stands absolutely no chance.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 01:01:15 am by redveee »

Offline Winterspirit

Has anyone blocked them on Aw through the e-mails bit?

I had bids from loads of people featured here in my last reverse bid, as I got the bid I blocked them in e-mails block senders, you then have three boxes to tick.

Won’t know if it works till the next time though

Offline Foxtail17

Has anyone blocked them on Aw through the e-mails bit?

I had bids from loads of people featured here in my last reverse bid, as I got the bid I blocked them in e-mails block senders, you then have three boxes to tick.

Won’t know if it works till the next time though

I had hoped that blocking them would stop them being able to bid on RB, it does not sadly. Quite what ticking the ‘bookings’ box is meant to do I have no idea.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
I had hoped that blocking them would stop them being able to bid on RB, it does not sadly. Quite what ticking the ‘bookings’ box is meant to do I have no idea.

A reverse booking bid is separate from the booking, unfortunately.  Hence blocking bookings makes no difference.

I suspect the blocking system was designed and built mostly to be useful to service providers (as they would need a facility to block repeated spam bookings) rather than service seekers.  I absolutely agree that having a way to block people from placing bids on reverse bookings would be useful, but I can't see it happening.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 10:00:38 am by Spunky34 »

Offline masons

Barebacks as well for the right price. 😢

Offline Londonpunter30

I've lost count now.

Might have been tempted initially but with the numerous bids under different aliases and this one now offering BB means she can keep bidding but stands absolutely no chance.

There’s a thread on this girl, where  she allegedly robbed someone in Lewisham   

Offline Bobbins1973

Actually accepted her bid whilst in Manchester and had a great time - arranged another booking the  following day and messed me about and did on subsequent reverse bookings - such a shame