Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Queen Candy - New profile but girl pics/profile look familiar?  (Read 2055 times)

Offline JamieB1000

Just browsing adult work and come across what looks like a new profile but pics look familiar? Think it could be Tiana Jones/Aaliyah Jones? Anyone shed any light?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Clitheroelad

Theres been a couple of black girls in Preston with not too glowing FR's. It could be one of then but i didnt take enough notice of their profiles to say for sure.

Offline scutty brown

phone number matches
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=13798

External Link/Members Only

Tiana George / Aaliyah Jones

one of two Kenyans in the New Hall Lane Lidl flats
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 07:50:15 am by scutty brown »

Offline JamieB1000

Got a meeting with her tomorrow, will post a review afterwards, thanks guys

Offline jc1971

If she is indeed Kenyan that's sub Saraha Africa: is a meeting wise?????

Offline JamieB1000

Seen her before when she went under the name Aaliyah Jones, has plenty of reviews under that persona and Tiana George too, I guess every punts a risk to some extent?

Offline ISTS2005

OP dont know if you are getting mixed up with
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
who visits Preston sometimes

Offline HungryJoe

OP dont know if you are getting mixed up with
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
who visits Preston sometimes

I’ve seen Aaliyah Brown, a good few years ago, I don’t think it’s the same person in the pictures. It was only a blow no go with her but she’s attractive and had a great figure. I have wondered about a revisit but I’m rarely around Preston and it’s not easy to sneak off radar for too long.

Offline scutty brown

I think those two girls both rent the same the flat, though at different times. Lots of girls use it

Offline ISTS2005

I’ve seen Aaliyah Brown, a good few years ago, I don’t think it’s the same person in the pictures. It was only a blow no go with her but she’s attractive and had a great figure. I have wondered about a revisit but I’m rarely around Preston and it’s not easy to sneak off radar for too long.
\Yeah its not the same girl in the pics, I was suggesting that the OP had got his girls mixed up, but I may be wrong

Offline scutty brown

\Yeah its not the same girl in the pics, I was suggesting that the OP had got his girls mixed up, but I may be wrong

The girl the OP saw was once known as Aaliyah Jones and is not the same person as Aaliyah Brown
- though I suspect they share the same management, neither seem to be in Preston at the same time and both seem to use the same flat near Widl