Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Male maids  (Read 1254 times)

Offline pewpewpew

I was phoning around for a punt last week and a guy answered the phone. I hung up as I don't want to talk to some dude and he text me straight away introducing himself as the maid. I found this very strange that a guy would call himself a maid. No real story here but a male maid? WTF?
Ended up with a massage from some thai bird and didn't get any extras. Bullshit

Tierney

A couple of times when I've phoned parlours for details some guy has answered, which has put me off visiting on that particular day. If it'd have happened on my first ever call to a parlour it would probably have put me off for life as I don't want to talk with some bloke about how big some tart's tits are.

Personally I prefer it if all the staff I see in a parlour are female as I like to ask the "maid" to join me in the room if she's fit. Can be just as off putting as well if they have workmen in the place, things like that should only take place out of hours.

Offline claretandblue

It's rare but it doesn't bother me in the slightest, as long as the maid can speak English and provide accurate information I couldn't give a fuck who they are

LL

Several Chinese brothels I've been to have male maids. Doesn't really bother me as they tend to be quite quiet, weedy looking guys. I would probably feel differently if it was a 6-foot tall Romanian beefcake with a shaved head and a bomber jacket.

Offline latecomer

I've had this just once and it put me off going to see the girl but all punters are different so some won't be bothered.

Offline george r

The owner at La Maison in Bury ( a guy) sometimes answers the phone and I have seen him on the reception desk as well.
Merv is also seen in SS(Manchester) quite often, no problem with either .
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 11:51:26 am by george r »

Offline loser

Most of the receptionists in the Edinburgh saunas are male. There is no danger of being mugged or anything as they are licensed and the police turn a blind eye as long as they behave themselves. It would be different if it was a flat.

Offline pumps

Several Chinese brothels I've been to have male maids. Doesn't really bother me as they tend to be quite quiet, weedy looking guys. I would probably feel differently if it was a 6-foot tall Romanian beefcake with a shaved head and a bomber jacket.

I found romanian pimps to be quite stumpy lol

not that you'd be phased by any kind of criminal security.....

Hidden Image/Members Only

always got one hand on a piece  :P

LL

always got one hand on a piece  :P
That's right homie, always ready to bust a cap in they ass.

Offline dirkdiggler583

I don't like the male maids either, always makes me run a mile if a bloke picks up the phone.
Don't know why but asking some bloke when the bird is free for a shag seems wrong

Offline nigel4498

The Chinese places I use to use always had guys answering the phone.
Never bothered me as they were never there when I went for the punt.
Maybe they're eunuchs  :D

Offline the_exile

Maybe they're eunuchs  :D

Haha, well I would find it bloody frustrating having to listen to the bed creaking as the girl gets shagged but the guy answering the phone at a Chinese place I'd been to was more interested in the golf on Sky Sports!