Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: thoughts  (Read 3524 times)

Offline Cuntminion

Why don't he get something going on kickstarter?

anotherjohn50

Prior to this thread the OP has posted a review of a girl he has seen  twice.........judging from the review  he seems smitten  with her so he could  be at the top of a very slippery slope

Don't get me wrong there's  nothing wrong with  seeing  the same girl regularly,  I've been seeing one for over ten years but I must have seen over a hundred girls as well.

My advice to the OP is that when you do have funds available  don't go back to this girl,  get at least another  half dozen  punts under your belt with different girls so you've got something to compare her to.

Aj

cockneybstrd

Why don't he get something going on kickstarter?

Probably as he hasn't got the time as his too busy doing overtime to pay off his Wonga loan

Offline Cuntminion

Prior to this thread the OP has posted a review of a girl he has seen  twice.........judging from the review  he seems smitten  with her so he could  be at the top of a very slippery slope

Don't get me wrong there's  nothing wrong with  seeing  the same girl regularly,  I've been seeing one for over ten years but I must have seen over a hundred girls as well.

My advice to the OP is that when you do have funds available  don't go back to this girl,  get at least another  half dozen  punts under your belt with different girls so you've got something to compare her to.

Aj

To be fair sounds like there was a click going on

she is so friendly and polite it feels like i have known her for years.

so on the bed nice hard on and she looks happy as last time it wasn't so hard

another ten wonga fuelled meets he might of felt he had known her in a previous life and got a full instant woody
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 10:59:57 pm by comaminion »

Offline Cuntminion

Probably as he hasn't got the time as his too busy doing overtime to pay off his Wonga loan

:D

Do the meerkats do loans yet?

At least after his money had gone and the woman he'd have a little Sergei to hold

MilesPrower

A loan? If you can't afford to punt don't do it.

DannyJames

A loan? If you can't afford to punt don't do it.

I'd go further than that; if you can't afford to do x, y or z, then save up beforehand.

In my opinion loans are for buying houses or, as Jimmy said, emergencies. Even then you should really have some sort of emergency savings going on.