Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mattress on floor and a busy house don't rock my boat  (Read 2116 times)

firingblanks

Day Of Debouchery.
Having indulged in 3 punting experiences yesterday, it quickly became obvious I prefer a little more privacy and quality in the surroundings I'm punting in.

A mattress on the floor just don't do it for me  :dash:
A busy house with 3 or 4 girls working in at the same time is also off putting, especially when 1 walks in on you mid stroke to talk to the girl your shagging.
No kissing for me is a real turn off, really takes the edge off a sexual experience.

Condoms - essential for safety, that I fully understand and would never consider not using 1. Athough the girl offered bareback yesterday  :scare:
That offer was scary.
Ruined my passion completely, so much so combined with a OW that just didn't do it for me made me decide to leave early.

I want protected sex :)
OWO
CIM
Kissing
And at least a pretence of passion to keep me motivated and interested.
With a girl who ticks my boxes on looks & figure.

It's bloody hard to get things right in the Punting Lark.
Oh well I'll try a few more.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 09:32:41 pm by firingblanks »

Jay-Jay

Dare I hazard a guess that these weren't Brit girls in the house? Makes me wonder what the fook it would take to make you walk !!!

Jay

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

I would actually find it a turn on if another girl came in.. I'll give her a great show  :hi:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
What is it with a mattress on the floor. You can if skint buy a divan for £99 with mattress on eBay (new not 2nd hand). Ok it won't be great but it will look a lot better and first impressions count for so much as they dictate our feelings going forward.  In this game we need to make good first impressions. So hair make up and clothes nice when we open the door. A clean and tidy hallway and bathroom and a decent bedroom with a bed in it with nice looking bedding is a must.  It's all about giving the first impression that we give a damn about ourselves and our work space as that shows we may give a damn about giving a good service

Offline Malvolio

How much are you paying for these punts?  I have visited some grim flats but they've all had a bed.

Offline Cuntminion

Mattress on the floor=7 inches from sqautting

Walk away it's probably not even rent paid

Online RedKettle

for some of us just getting down to the mattress and then back up again is a challenge  :D

MrBridger

for some of us just getting down to the mattress and then back up again is a challenge  :D

+1. If you think the noises I make during sex are weird, just wait till you hear what I sound like trying to get up off the floor. :thumbsdown:

Offline od13218

I would actually find it a turn on if another girl came in.. I'll give her a great show  :hi:
+1

Offline Zeusthedoc

most beds in 'parlours' are so shit you're better off having a fuck on the floor. In these instances I'll look for other furniture. a favourite of mine is the armchair, or picking the girl up - mind she's not a whale though!

firingblanks

The punts have been in the £100 range for 1 hour.
The girls Rumanian and Italian.

Walked after 30 min because they are just so robotic and uninteresting.
Looking to do English girls as next 2 punts as a comparison.
But I will be looking for a bed rather than mattress on floor.
Hotel room meet would be nice too.
Got a few girls I'm watching for availability at min but need to choose carefully.

vt

The punts have been in the £100 range for 1 hour.
The girls Rumanian and I̶t̶a̶l̶i̶a̶n̶ Romanian.

Walked after 30 min because they are just so robotic and uninteresting.
Looking to do English girls as next 2 punts as a comparison.
But I will be looking for a bed rather than mattress on floor.
Hotel room meet would be nice too.
Got a few girls I'm watching for availability at min but need to choose carefully.

Corrected for you...99% of 'Italian' girls in London are actually Romanian...not saying it's necessarily a bad thing, just a fact. Though they do seem to be found predominantly at the bottom end of the market, I guess these ones pimps won't fork out on a proper bed!  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 06:07:22 pm by vt »

Offline smiths

Day Of Debouchery.
Having indulged in 3 punting experiences yesterday, it quickly became obvious I prefer a little more privacy and quality in the surroundings I'm punting in.

A mattress on the floor just don't do it for me  :dash:
A busy house with 3 or 4 girls working in at the same time is also off putting, especially when 1 walks in on you mid stroke to talk to the girl your shagging.
No kissing for me is a real turn off, really takes the edge off a sexual experience.

Condoms - essential for safety, that I fully understand and would never consider not using 1. Athough the girl offered bareback yesterday  :scare:
That offer was scary.
Ruined my passion completely, so much so combined with a OW that just didn't do it for me made me decide to leave early.

I want protected sex :)
OWO
CIM
Kissing
And at least a pretence of passion to keep me motivated and interested.
With a girl who ticks my boxes on looks & figure.

It's bloody hard to get things right in the Punting Lark.
Oh well I'll try a few more.

Reminds me of Desire Parties big Saturday parties in Greenwich which were held in a glass warehouse on an industrial estate, just mattresses on the floor and bleeding hot as well.

Ben4454

Interestingly the punting location is not part of my punting rules. I would not mind doing it on a mattress on the floor in a busy house. Some of my punting rules include:

1. I will never wait more than 20 minutes (15 in some cases)
2. If I have been lied to about services no matter how attractive she is I will walk.
3. Any signs of drugs or drugs misuse I will walk for personal safety
4. If the girl is not the one in the picture I will walk.
5. Any signs of attitude during comms then I will cease communication.

Services: OWO is a service I enjoy. Although with some girls I will go OW. Anal is not a interest of mine. I do enjoy CIM and giving a facial when it is available. Roleplay is fun - with the right girl. Some are just horrendous.

I once had a roleplay with a Romanian and we were simulating a good punt.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 09:05:01 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline nike

Interestingly the punting location is not part of my punting rules. I would not mind doing it on a mattress on the floor in a busy house. Some of my punting rules include:

1. I will never wait more than 20 minutes (15 in some cases)
2. If I have been lied to about services no matter how attractive she is I will walk.
3. Any signs of drugs or drugs misuse I will walk for personal safety
4. If the girl is not the one in the picture I will walk.
5. Any signs of attitude during comms then I will cease communication.

Services: OWO is a service I enjoy. Although with some girls I will go OW. Anal is not a interest of mine. I do enjoy CIM and giving a facial when it is available. Roleplay is fun - with the right girl. Some are just horrendous.

I once had a roleplay with a Romanian and we were simulating a good punt.

+ 1
been there alright.  Although I have had a couple of romanians who were decent punts.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 10:20:40 pm by nike »

DG

I've passed on many a punt because of a mattress on the floor in gallery pics. Not only is it cheap, I can't get the thought out of my mind that a cat has pissed on it for some reason. I also always associate mattresses on the floor with drug dens.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

I usually associate mattresses on the floor with times gone by when there were a lot of younger fillies back in the day. However it dosent put me off at all IF the attiude of the girl is good that counts for more than anything else.

Indeed had one a while ago excllent girl but as the room next door was occupied by her mate we used the rug on the floor and the sofa and a few other bits of furniture which in all was fun;)

However saw a girl the other nite, very disintrested in a rather expensive flat and the bed was crap, creaked and groaned I could have just gone for the floor it was that bad and so was she..

a10

One of my earliest regs from AW used to put a duvet down on the living room floor in her house to do the do on. We'd start with dfk and owo on her couch, then move to fucking on the floor.

I always found it a turn on tbh.

Even more so when she told me the reason was her husband had made her promise to never fuck a punter in their bed!  :D