Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can anyone advise a hopeless old pervert?  (Read 3074 times)

Online Colston36

A sad confession: despite having tried almost everything I have never had a massage or anything else from a Chinese lady.

I'm curious because I like hairy cunts.

I am in Bristol, and also seek fun in South Wales, Cheltenham, Devon - anywhere I can get to in up to two hours on the train - can't drive.

I don't normally fuck because I can't manage condoms. I am pretty kinky, love the taste of pussy, extremely fit for my age according to a doctor and probably good company as I have about 180 flattering feedback on AW.

All advice appreciated, chaps.

Online mills_and_bhuna

Maybe you should post this in the South West section .
I suspect some people bypass the main board discussion

Offline Trpy

Gingers in Cardiff is well reviewed.

One straight road from Cardiff Central, shouldn't take you more than 10 minutes stroll  - or taxi of course

Online jamiekinkxxx

A sad confession: despite having tried almost everything I have never had a massage or anything else from a Chinese lady.

I am in Bristol, and also seek fun in South Wales, Cheltenham, Devon - anywhere I can get to in up to two hours on the train - can't drive.

I don't normally fuck because I can't manage condoms. I am pretty kinky, love the taste of pussy, extremely fit for my age according to a doctor and probably good company as I have about 180 flattering feedback on AW.

Do all Chinese Masseurs have hairy pussy's?  :)

Offline Billy no mates

The B2B I had last month at a Chinese health center (yes I know) she was very hairy, but I feel Watford is too far.

Offline JontyR

Dear Colston,

I, for one, have always appreciated your insight, experience and enhancements to many of the discussions on these boards. Your erudite additions show much to your considered and informed approach to punting and a number of other aspects to your life.

However, in this instance, I don't think you need to overthink matters. Most Chinese massage shops provide girls that will be more than happy to provide the services you require. In fact the matters you state are more closely aligned with the standard offerings.

I would suggest you simply look for adverts for chinese massage in the areas that you are looking for. Unless specific reviews for establishments particularly pique your interests I don't think you need to travel the lengths that you normally undertake to meet the exceptional and unique experiences you seem to have detailed.

The turnover of women in these establishments generally means that you are not able to seek or specify a particular woman, unless there are a raft of reviews for the same girl at the same establishment they will have probably long since moved on. Local board info may be more helpful here.

There is a matter though that some behaviours are different, direct approaches may not be appreciated outside of the room or when making a booking.

But you are a man of vast experience, I would suggest just adding to it with something new. Seeing where it leads and what becomes on offer. The will she / wont she aspect is one of the few feelings that takes you back to one's adolescent self. Some may think thats frustrating, but to be honest as I get older I appreciate different experiences, and this is posibly different to what you have previously had. And I can imagine given your breadth of life experience that must be quite unusual now.

Good luck.

Offline PepeMAGA

In South Wales, Cara in Swansea is one of the best handjobs you'll find. She is Chinese, but is a bit of an older lady and stays fully clothed. Great massage though and fantastic HJ.
External Link/Members Only

Online Colston36

Dear Colston,

I, for one, have always appreciated your insight, experience and enhancements to many of the discussions on these boards. Your erudite additions show much to your considered and informed approach to punting and a number of other aspects to your life.

However, in this instance, I don't think you need to overthink matters. Most Chinese massage shops provide girls that will be more than happy to provide the services you require. In fact the matters you state are more closely aligned with the standard offerings.

I would suggest you simply look for adverts for chinese massage in the areas that you are looking for. Unless specific reviews for establishments particularly pique your interests I don't think you need to travel the lengths that you normally undertake to meet the exceptional and unique experiences you seem to have detailed.

The turnover of women in these establishments generally means that you are not able to seek or specify a particular woman, unless there are a raft of reviews for the same girl at the same establishment they will have probably long since moved on. Local board info may be more helpful here.

There is a matter though that some behaviours are different, direct approaches may not be appreciated outside of the room or when making a booking.

But you are a man of vast experience, I would suggest just adding to it with something new. Seeing where it leads and what becomes on offer. The will she / wont she aspect is one of the few feelings that takes you back to one's adolescent self. Some may think thats frustrating, but to be honest as I get older I appreciate different experiences, and this is posibly different to what you have previously had. And I can imagine given your breadth of life experience that must be quite unusual now.

Good luck.

Thank you for the advice - and compliments.

I am actually having an op on Monday and busy lining up potential adventures for afterwards. I guess my ideal would someone Chinese and really filthy but I am patient.

Offline Doc Holliday

Do all Chinese Masseurs have hairy pussy's?  :)

Pretty much yes, even if trimmed ... and all jet black. You won't find many blonde and ginger ones  :D

Offline KatieEdinburgh

• Service Provider
In South Wales, Cara in Swansea is one of the best handjobs you'll find. She is Chinese, but is a bit of an older lady and stays fully clothed. Great massage though and fantastic HJ.
External Link/Members Only

I believe  he’s looking to give oral sex to the lady more than actual massage x
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 02:07:02 pm by KatieEdinburgh »

Online Colston36

I believe  he’s looking to give oral sex to the lady more than actual massage x

Both, actually, but thank you. I was in Edinburgh last week ... what a glorious city! Went on the overnight Caledonia. But it was a family visit; enjoyed every minute. I notice there are many desirable ladies there. 

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

As another quirk of nature/ethnicity many Chinese women have very prominent nipples, proper chapel hat peg jobs. Or maybe it’s just those that work in TCM places and they screen the average nippled ones out as part of the interview process.

Online Colston36

As another quirk of nature/ethnicity many Chinese women have very prominent nipples, proper chapel hat peg jobs. Or maybe it’s just those that work in TCM places and they screen the average nippled ones out as part of the interview process.

This seems unfair to the modestly-nippled ones - my greatest interests start below the waist. I am anyhow willing to settle for the less prominent as long as they are sufficiently hairy and tasty. Actually I adore hairy women of any origin but that's another matter.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 03:29:30 pm by Colston36 »

Offline scutty brown

Offline scutty brown

There will be multiple chinese parlours in Bristol and Bath, but if you wanted to make a day out by train there are places in Dorchester, Weymouth, Yeovil, Taunton, Exeter though you'd need taxis to get from the station at most

Offline Cambridgy

Good luck with the Op Colston - If you ever have the opportunity for a trio to Hong Kong - you will be in Hirsute Heaven.

Just heading to Dubai now, but Coco https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=397736.0 - had a bush that would have put Ronnie Wood to shame in his glory days. RO involved her having to help part the jet black Fabricant for me  ;)

Offline catweazle

I have found that, almost unfailingly   Chinese  masseues are very happy to offer RO  usually ( in my experience) without a further fee beyond the already agreed extras fee.

Online Colston36

I have found that, almost unfailingly   Chinese  masseues are very happy to offer RO  usually ( in my experience) without a further fee beyond the already agreed extras fee.

I much prefer going down (or up) on them than the reverse.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 10:06:21 am by Colston36 »

Offline Cambridgy

We are fortunate to have Jane visit us occasionally in Cambridge but she’s normally in Bristol. She doesn’t tick the hairy box - but if you want a reliable, sweet Chinese woman with a fab figure and good service - I don’t think you’ll go far wrong. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=16572

Offline LLPunting

If you have qualms about visiting trafficked women then better to avoid the shops and flats with an ever changing rota, unless it's been established that it's known girls with (good) rep touring around the UK, often on a pretty regular and cyclical routing repeating over years even.  There are various networks in play.
Canny girls often keep their names consistent as they travel relying on reputation so it's worth searching around the UKP regions for a trail of info.  Sadly it's not guaranteed and there are a good many changing names as they go because they're avoiding a rep, so be wary of "new" girls rotaing in with no rep.
Worth trying to determine if the establishment/management has a decent rep as these are usually going concerns that are mindful of pissing off their regulars and attracting attention from the cops if trafficking/banned activities concerns are (spuriously) raised.
Unsurprisingly call-takers may be very cagey with an unknown enquirer but once you're known to them you may well get more guidance on who to try, your luck and judgement will determine just how "honest" they prove to be.  Some managements may never tell you the more accurate descriptions or feedback regardless of your years of custom but there are others who will look after you.  Some mamasans can get a bit moody and anxious if business gets slow tho and they may try to tempt you in on an iffy SP.

Most Chinese will be unshaven, some do trim.  If they're flirty with a bit of a twinkle then you'll likely be allowed to dine to your heart's content, they may get a bit possessive of you once you show some skill.  How sanitary they are down there can be quite variable from girl to girl and day to day, another good sign is if she'll wipe once she realises your intent, though sometimes they may not wipe to the rear so if you're into "clean" smothering then you might want to be mindful lest you get a nasty pink-eye.  Some girls shower after every punter, dry skin is a tell tale, but others don't so again just be aware.  IF there's a shower in the room you could try suggesting an assisted shower, just another option for getting in her good books if she's game but only if there's room since they mostly won't be svelte, petite, 45kg spinners.

The elder matrons are more often hot to trot if you rev them up whilst showing good manners.  +40 for b2b may well get you RO/69/FS if you've a bit of charm about you, +60 often suffices and +80 should really see no quibble.  Anything more and unless she's offering some truly prime qualities you're being fleeced.  Be aware some of these ladies, particularly the trafficked ones may be lax in the use of protection or may be being used unprotected by controllers as well as punters who stealth or blatantly insist on going raw (against the SPs wishes).  So watch out for warts, herpes, discharge and odour before you tuck in.

Also don't forget that both Chinese and Thai are opportunists so they may well quote high, the youngsters and the deluded may insist on 100+ for extras, just see someone else, don't get into protracted negotiations just politely decline acknowledging to them they have their price which is too rich for your blood, especially if you're on a budget.  If they acquiesce to more than 20 off their opener then you'll of course have to be wary of poorer service or restricted access, not always but likely.  The Thais, per their culture, are usually more good natured but the Chinese aren't always gruff, in either case play it civil with some pinches of cheekiness and things will proceed as smoothly as they were ever going to.

Assuming they haven't blatantly grabbed your bare cock or slapped your arse with a playful scolding at the start you could make your first invitation to treat using a pitifully small (folded) towel over your bare-faced cheeks to greet their entry.  Resting your elbows and hands near the edges of the massage platform is enough of an invite for the "courtship" to begin. The jobbing veterans may be more pleasant as they open massage proceedings with their unsubtle pressing of their pubises, bellies and boobs against you and a reciprocal tentative caress of their calf should pretty much confirm if the horses are in the gate.   Once the games afoot you can tease out the massage and see if you get CCs and RUs to suss out how sensual they're inclined to be or you may have a girl horny enough to get straight into the scrimmage who may well sit on your face for a good 40 mins if allowed.

Hopefully most of the above was teaching you to suck eggs but do be mindful and enjoy. 

Online Colston36

The B2B I had last month at a Chinese health center (yes I know) she was very hairy, but I feel Watford is too far.

I've gone further in search of amusement-)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 07:50:05 am by Colston36 »

Offline snaitram99

Gingers in Cardiff is well reviewed.

One straight road from Cardiff Central, shouldn't take you more than 10 minutes stroll  - or taxi of course

Gingers can be very good but can be very erratic in terms of comms and quality of girls.

Personally I find Oriental Therapy in Newport, when I can get there, is more consistent and often better VFM. Also nearer to the railway station if travelling by train. Downside is they don't have showers in the rooms (2, which are smaller) although there is one on the premises. Rooms do have washbasins. Girls usually speak enough English to not be totally dependent on translation app.

Nice cafe next door in daytime, where they may voice their suspicions about what goes on. You will of course not admit any knowledge of such matters.  ;)

Offline bristolnick

There used to be flat used by touring chinese girls just down from the Council building towards Hotwells a few years ago. Not sure if it's still a thing.