Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Value for money ?  (Read 3017 times)

Offline Frenchie

Being relatively new to this hobby of ours , I sometimes wonder if I'm getting value for money - not in the sense that the girls aren't giving an adequate service - but that I'm not being assertive enough .....

I  have read a couple of reviews where I've got the impression that a couple of members have almost stood there with a list of what each WG will do and almost working their way through each service offered .

I've got over the initial embarrassment and nerves but looking at other peoples reviews and field reports I somehow feel I'm missing out.....or am I ? I've got pretty simple tastes- LOTS of oral  (both ways , RO being my favourite ). CIM .

I've yet to see a girl that does facials - but this would be top of my 'to do ' list ! ( also A - but this would have to be with just the right girl )...I have now learnt from Ciscos advice that spending that bit extra is worth it -but I don't think I could afford anything more than an hour with any girl .....

Some people seem to pack in doggy, cowgirl, anal, oral , massage ............all in an hour ..Am I just an old bugger (50's) who likes to take it slower or do I need to bit a bit more assertive in my 'I'd like to do'...list ?

How do people approach this --especially when seeing a WG for the first time.....?

Persie

My advice is that you are paying a girl to fuck you......do it how you want.....so....if you want to wear some green wellies whilst you do her...you do it

Some advice:

make sure you agree before you even turn up what you expect and repeat what you agree when you meet before you give the money

You are there to please yourself and no-one else...don't fall into this connection nonsense. The girl is only interested in your money and I have never met a hooker who does it for anything but the money

AMEN

Offline smiths

Being relatively new to this hobby of ours , I sometimes wonder if I'm getting value for money - not in the sense that the girls aren't giving an adequate service - but that I'm not being assertive enough .....

I  have read a couple of reviews where I've got the impression that a couple of members have almost stood there with a list of what each WG will do and almost working their way through each service offered .

I've got over the initial embarrassment and nerves but looking at other peoples reviews and field reports I somehow feel I'm missing out.....or am I ? I've got pretty simple tastes- LOTS of oral  (both ways , RO being my favourite ). CIM .

I've yet to see a girl that does facials - but this would be top of my 'to do ' list ! ( also A - but this would have to be with just the right girl )...I have now learnt from Ciscos advice that spending that bit extra is worth it -but I don't think I could afford anything more than an hour with any girl .....

Some people seem to pack in doggy, cowgirl, anal, oral , massage ............all in an hour ..Am I just an old bugger (50's) who likes to take it slower or do I need to bit a bit more assertive in my 'I'd like to do'...list ?

How do people approach this --especially when seeing a WG for the first time.....?

There is no right or wrong way, just the way that suits you. I require kissing and OWO as the basic essentials at all my 121 punts. I usually punt for an hour and break that into three separate parts as i aim for 3 pops, sometimes that happens sometimes it doesnt. This is what i know suits me from learning from trial and error over the years, i am 49.

So my advice is have fun and very clearly communicate and seek confirmation from a WG that what you want is definitely on offer, thats the best you can do, if she is a liar she is a liar.

DaveMugabe

And we all would do well to take note of that advice.

thanks

Offline smiths

My advice is that you are paying a girl to fuck you......do it how you want.....so....if you want to wear some green wellies whilst you do her...you do it

Some advice:

make sure you agree before you even turn up what you expect and repeat what you agree when you meet before you give the money

You are there to please yourself and no-one else...don't fall into this connection nonsense. The girl is only interested in your money and I have never met a hooker who does it for anything but the money

AMEN

Why on earth would a WG be a WG if not just for the money. I dont get this point, my builder is a builder to make money and when he does work for me is their for that sole purpose as are anyone i do business with. Why would a WG be any different. They fuck and suck punters to make money, simple as that.

Persie

thats right..exactly the point....your builder too but some people do jobs for more than the money to contribute to society or because they have a sense of purpose through what they do.....unfortunately a hooker is not one of those

Offline Daffodil

When I was a newbie it was hard to say I want x, y and z because it's totally alien. How often, before punting, would you meet a girl and within five minutes say 'I want to fuck your arse and cum in your mouth'?

As you get more comfortable with the act of punting you will find it easier to be assertive.

Offline onedivergent

Hi . thanks for this thread. Its my first post. Im 23 years old and have come on here as i really think at times I have not got that value for money and was looking at ways I could achieve this. I would say its down to me being nice submissive and young / naive so obviously I need to be more assertive. I like the way people have stated they make it clear what they would like or expect. For me I often give money without any idea due to lack of expoereince and anxiety that i just have some great sex. I think that's also my esteem thing especially if the lady is moody or not as attractive as I expected I don't know what to do or say as can't enjoy the experience .
I tend to stick to parlours as I've had a really bad experiences with a milf independent I had to tell my sister as i was both upset and scared. Being open I signed up here to see if there are independents that are safe on adult work and particularly milf / mature ones who won't take advantage of time and money.
Thanks

willbred

I've usually found that when I find a girl who pushes my buttons, I will return for at least a second punt, quite likely longer than the first and will have my "order from the menu" well sorted.

Just my MO.

Offline Sedlmayer

Not sure exactly what you mean by this, but there is NO need to spend over the odds. Do your research (here is your best resource) and be assertive when you meet the girl.
Spending over the odds does NOT guarantee you a better punt. Research does.

Offline threechilliman

I have my routine pretty well worked out now, so I confirm the services I want and usually also message them with a running order. Seems to work pretty well for me. Occasionally if I enjoy a particular aspect of a girl I'll ask for a second helping of whatever it was I really enjoyed.

I have one girl I've seen several times now and with her we plan in advance, but it depends what happens when I get there as we get a bit carried away. Last time out we'd planned a role-play but when I arrived that particular plan went straight out of her bedroom window so we could get down to some serious fucking.

At the end of the day though, it's down to you and whatever brings about that post-punt glow.

tcm

Offline monstar

I am also new to the punting scene and feel exactly the same as you. I have to travel some distance so book two hours to enjoy the overall "experience" which ends up being sessions that 'flow' naturally at a slower pace without me worrying about going through a checklist of the services on offer - we can always make another booking for the services missed first time around? ;)

I just noticed this was posted some time ago, what are you views on the matter now Frenchie?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 09:54:41 pm by monstar »

Offline onedivergent

If anyone can tell me any milf mature gfe types that are safe to see that would be epic.
Many thanks

Offline JamesKW

Most WGs I only see once.You can go in with a whole list of requirements,but then every punt can become like a standardised formular,just as boring as with a regular partner.I have found that every WG has a different way of doing things and it is more interesting to let them have a bit of leeway,I will sometimes come up with a few suggestions if I think that things are stalling a bit.

Offline akauya

If anyone can tell me any milf mature gfe types that are safe to see that would be epic.
Many thanks

Asking for a mature GFE without any more details makes no  sense. Where are you based? London? Glasgow? Birmigham? How much are you willing/able to pay? You need to provide more details for us to give you advice.

If you're in London Smiley Sindy has had consistent good reviews

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Jimmyredcab

Spending over the odds does NOT guarantee you a better punt.

I agree totally but when you pay well UNDER the odds the risk of a bad punt increases.   :thumbsdown:

If a girl advertises £70 an hour there is a very good chance she will ask for "extras" once you arrive, failing that she will consider the punt finished once you spunk.
I have seen this time and time again in reviews, mainly with Romanians.   :bomb:

Offline smiths

In reality and after over 30 years punting i know there is NO correlation between what a WG or her pimp charge and how good she might be. Its her attitude that will determine if she is a good WG or not, not what she charges.

Its quite simple, just avoid WGs who charge too less or too much in your own opinion.

Offline CBPaul

For me VFM is not walking out feeling short changed, feelings I've had after paying 100 quid and 150 quid for an hour. As others have said, there is no correlation with the amount spent, crap punts come at all price brackets, are more likely at the very low end but high prices never guarantee an awesome punt.

OP, if you know what you want in a punt and that is satisfied then it's good vfm in my book. I know the things I want during a punt, but not with a regimented list, and getting them dictates whether I feel short changed or not immediately afterwards. I wouldn't bother looking at what other punters do as it's all horses for courses. 

Offline Stalinator

I agree totally but when you pay well UNDER the odds the risk of a bad punt increases.   :thumbsdown:

If a girl advertises £70 an hour there is a very good chance she will ask for "extras" once you arrive, failing that she will consider the punt finished once you spunk.
I have seen this time and time again in reviews, mainly with Romanians.   :bomb:

Totally agree.

This is typical of many of the EE girls. You pay for 30 mins, they try their best to get you to spunk within 10 mins. And it is out the door with you, no second pop for you my boy! I would be amazed if you could get a session to last 30 mins with a Romanian/Turkish WG. They simply will not allow it.

Offline Frenchie

' I just noticed this was posted some time ago, what are you views on the matter now Frenchie? '

Well my original posting was a while ago - and things have moved on ......

Maybe I've been lucky ,- but spending a BIT more money has resulted in better punts . My first punt with Hayley was an eye opener ..here was a girl who would do everything on her likes list , would dress in exactly the way I wanted , and therefore on my second visit I was confident is asking her to do things I had wanted to do .

Before this I had punted with a few Romanians ..the first one was excellent and even did things that weren't on her list (swallow - without being asked ! ).. but she retired . (Sorry Dan ,-- and all the other fans of Carolina ! )

The other Romanians were 30minute bookings for £60 - which were designed basically for a bit of oral both ways and then get my rocks off ..BUT .. their attitude was so bloody awful it put me off.

During the more expensive punts I have experienced rimming, anal and facials ....and knowing that the next time all of these things will be on offer again...if you pay a low price you tend to take a risk ..but  if it doesn't work out then you've only lost £60 .

In my experience ..and again I'll state , I might of been lucky .......spending that bit more (£100 -£160 ) does mean a better punt .

So  yes,  I am a bit more assertive ..and enjoying every minute !!!