Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Moving a review  (Read 211 times)

Offline Om

Quick question from a mild technophobe. I posted my first review yesterday for sexy Jenny of Twickenham. I put it in the South East section and it has been pointed out it should be in the London threads. I tried to message the admin that indexed it for me seeking his advice but I am currently pond life and can’t send messages to people who have not contacted me.
Any advice on getting this sorted welcome.

Thanks in anticipation.

Offline tesla

Offline Om

Will do. Thanks for your help

Offline Goldfinch

I've moved it to the correct section for you. :thumbsup:

Offline Happyjose

Quick question from a mild technophobe. I posted my first review yesterday for sexy Jenny of Twickenham. I put it in the South East section and it has been pointed out it should be in the London threads. I tried to message the admin that indexed it for me seeking his advice but I am currently pond life and can’t send messages to people who have not contacted me.
Any advice on getting this sorted welcome.

Thanks in anticipation.

Indexing can be done by helper accounts, not to be confused with Admin, the site owner.

There are many helper accounts who assist with the smooth running of the site, indexing etc.

There is no special status for any member, we are all expected to comply with the site rules and established ethos.

Offline Om

Thank you Goldfinch much appreciated.
Also thank you HappyJose for the additional info. I wasn’t complaining about any rules when I referred to myself as pond life, it was just a joke. More than comfortable with the rules and looking forward to adding the odd useful contribution when I can.

Offline Goldfinch

Offline Happyjose

Thank you Goldfinch much appreciated.
Also thank you HappyJose for the additional info. I wasn’t complaining about any rules when I referred to myself as pond life, it was just a joke. More than comfortable with the rules and looking forward to adding the odd useful contribution when I can.

Good man