Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: One in a million Sweet carla x  (Read 2985 times)

26 review(s) for Sweet Carla x (15 positive, 9 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline insignia

External Link/Members Only

Guys got to to tell you about this.
Didn't bother last night as was going to so did a quick search today to see if anyone new had popped into my area. Yes Sweet Carla looked amazing, so pick up the phone and shit she is in Bristol near cabot circus oh well never mind. 20 mins later I get a phone call from work and got to go to Bristol, phoned Carla again and arrange an hour for 7pm (£100)
Carla is Hungarian and no doubt the girl in the pictures
Well I enter her spotlessly clean flat and she asks me to remove my shoes which isn't a problem paperwork sorted and she asks me to have a shower again no problem even though id showered and shaved ect before leaving home, already im looking at her she is amazingly beautifull.
Im in the shower and suddenly the shower door slides back and there she is naked and hair tied up she does have very long black hair. She steps in I just reach out for her. Fucking wow. she gently pushes me up against the wall and pulls me down for some deep DFK ( she is around 5ft 2 im 6ft 2
A  couple of mins of that and my hands are everywhere she then reaches for the shower gel and she is soaping me all over with one hand and playing with me todger with the other I am in fucking heaven, she  then washes the soap away and drops to hear knees for some OWO and its not long before pop 1 she did ask me not to CIM. We leave the shower and more DFK whilst im just caressing her. We then topple onto the bed which made us both piss ourselves laughing.

Back to dfk which she certainly enjoys lots of nipple play from me and playing with her clit. I then go down on that sweet shaved pussy I eat that as though I havnt eaten for a week. her legs were that far apart she was virtually doing the splits im now ready to fuck her so on with the mac and we go for it mish I fuck her like this for 10 mins all the while dfk. suddenly she wraps her arms around me and I feel her gorgeouse body go into spasms ( FUCKING GET IN THERE) and feeling that, we orgasm together.After a couple of mins to get our breath back she asks would I like a massage haha ummm ye. Out with the oil and a lovely back an neck rub 5 mins of that and I turn over and laugh and say READY THEN. to which she replies we still got 15 mins and down she goes for owo she then positions herself so she is sat on my face and my tongue is lapping up my desert.A few mins later  she is riding me cowgirl which when you look up at her is one hell of a sight. I know time is running out but then she says fuck me doggy. im thinking im gonna wake up and this will be a dream.
Fucking her doggy and just looking down at her is a sight I will never forget and didn't take long for pop 3
We kissed and cuddled for a few minutes and the I said we had to stop as I was getting ready for another pop
offered another shower which I declined I didn't want to wash her away
I got dressed she gave me a can of coke a deep dfk and i was gone I got in the car lit a fag and thought fuck did that just really happen.
guys I could go on and on Carla is stunning and I can say with hand on heart she is by far the best punt I have ever had and cannot see it being beaten wow fucking wow
She told me she spends 2 weeks in uk and 2 weeks in hungary guys do not miss her she is incredible 

bobdiamond69

Way to go sounds incredible!!!  :yahoo:

Bristol has just gone way up in my estimation! I'd normally expect WGs there to meet me in the Hollister store where it's nice and dark  :crazy:

Hartman

She looks cracking in some of the pictures on her profile. Interesting she's been around for 3 years and has just moved from Cardiff. 7 positive and 2 neutral reviews on here. Think she could be a really good addition to a Bristol scene which is currently suffering from a chronic lack of quality at this price.

Bingobango

She sounds, and looks, great.

Thanks for your feedback.

Not sure when I will be in Bristol next but hopefully in the next couple of weeks lol

Asian Hunter

Fella's you are very lucky to have these hot Hungarian's over your side of the bridge. Big loss to Cardiff. But a massive gain to Bristol.

np500

And Nicky and Jessica  are on there way too , joining Carla in the next couple of weeks.

Asian Hunter

And Nicky and Jessica  are on there way too , joining Carla in the next couple of weeks.

I'll be the first one there Red  :sarcastic:

Offline Roth

Nice review. :drinks:  She's is fucking hot looking. :thumbsup: :rose:

Offline insignia

Hotter than a vindaloo Roth and also her 2 friends are apparently joining her soon shame im out of the country for 3 weeks

Offline Not_today

Sounds fantastic, she looks amazing :)

theGOAT

I've tried and failed to meet the HDNF girls in Cardiff over the past year, so delighted they are moving to Bristol.

I know they were well appreciated by the Welsh contingent and Hugh referred to them enjoying the "Welsh Dairy". Well I hope they will equally enjoy the "Bristol Cream".

I am booked in to see Carla tomorrow. Cant wait!

Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline PaintBrush

And onto the ever growing HL she goes.  :yahoo:

Shaketherooom

Sounds amazing.I may have to arrange a visit too!

Online webpunter

Not surprisingly HL is +1.  Wouldn't mind being the skip on the boat & giving her a rasping on the foredeck with the sun on my back.  The bit that did it for me in your review was when you mentioned her just hopping into the shower with you.  Soapy HJ & OWO.  Presume you gave her some warning when you were about to have 'thunderbirds are go' ?  :lol:   Some reviews go on about the UKP'er banging some WG senseless - blah blah blah.  But the build up in yours got my mind thinking.  Have to admit a slight firming up by littleWP which i suppose points towards me being in with need of a punt sooner rather than later

Offline Mil 34

Carla has been a firm favourite of mine for many years now. Had my first threesome with her and playboy dafne. Neither could speak much English but even less when they were sucking me off.
Bristol has got a new girl on the block and while she isn't as filthy as angelina and co she certainly is prettier

serialpunter65

Nice review. :drinks:  She's is fucking hot looking. :thumbsup: :rose:
Roth - you have no idea! I saw this lady many times over the last two years when she was based in Cardiff - I went to the trouble to drive from Bristol to Cardiff just to see her. It's what floats your boat, so some will be disappointed, but she is for me very special. Very pretty, very feminine and a truly amazing body. Her pics are genuine. Make the effort. Enjoy. But she is also a really sweet girl. She is number two in my list all time great punts.. And I have been punting for a long time...

mnbvcxz

serialpunter65

Hope she stays in Bristol then

Well there was a review yesterday that didn't exactly agree with me about Sweet Carla  :(  But I expect that's the reason why the world is over populated. How many times have I or you seen an ugly bitch on the arm of a good looking guy (or the other way around) and wondered what on earth he sees in her. Good thing we all don't agree on beauty..

Asian Hunter

I expect that's the reason why the world is over populated. How many times have I or you seen an ugly bitch on the arm of a good looking guy (or the other way around) and wondered what on earth he sees in her. Good thing we all don't agree on beauty..

+1  :thumbsup:

Shaketherooom

I posted on the goats neutral review as i saw carla in Bristol. She is very pretty, but i got none of the amazing service described here. Overall i left very diappointed and im on the look out for a good punt now as she didnt do anything for me worth remembering.