Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Visiting Bristol  (Read 872 times)

JKLondon

Firstly, hi. I'm new on here and would like to thank you all for all the info you put up. Very helpful.

I am visiting Bristol this weekend and would like some fun. I'm actually staying near cheddar gorge but travelling to Bristol or near by is no problem.

After reading up here I have my eye on British.Beauty and Scarlette. I'm tempted to try a Duo with British beauty & India. Can anyone recommend them or recommend a better option?

TIA
JK

Offline Roth

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

After reading up here I have my eye on British.Beauty and Scarlette.
Scarlette is on our blacklist for theft, and for threatening to have a married punter "outed".  She also has a fairly recent negative review for cutting short a booking (among other things).  There is speculation that she might have bipolar disorder or something similar.

A strange choice to make "after reading up on here".

Offline Roth

Scarlette is on our blacklist for theft, and for threatening to have a married punter "outed".  She also has a fairly recent negative review for cutting short a booking (among other things).  There is speculation that she might have bipolar disorder or something similar.

A strange choice to make "after reading up on here".

Shame cos she fit!  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I agree, she is.  I just wish she'd get her marbles realigned.  I never found out what her physical illness was, but it's likely that her mental illness could be sorted by swallowing one pill per day.

Offline Roth

I agree, she is.  I just wish she'd get her marbles realigned.  I never found out what her physical illness was, but it's likely that her mental illness could be sorted by swallowing one pill per day.

+1.  She's in my HL funnily enough even though no OWO.  Need to see her on the day she takes her pill!  :lol: :lol: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:  :lol: :lol:

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I've heard that it's notoriously difficult to persuade a stubborn depressive to get treatment.

Who's up for a bit of burglary?  If someone could break into her apartment and spike her cornflakes, they'd be doing everyone a favour! (and before I get flamed for that, I'm joking - maybe).

I suppose the downside of her UKpunting ban is that we can't influence her anymore, she can pretend that we don't exist and carry on regardless.  We can't deliver the kick up the backside that she badly needs.