Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol: Busty Lola and Sweet-Sexy-Sophie Duo  (Read 5922 times)

8 review(s) for Busty.lola (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
8 review(s) for Sweet-Sexy-Sophie (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
6 review(s) for SophieLolaDuo (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

devonred

Hi guys

Long term reader, first time poster here. Since the turn of the year I have been on a bit of a punting marathon through Bristol, seeing most of the well reviewed and popular WGs from Bristol (with the illusive Little Katie left on my bucketlist!). As I say, most of these girls have been heavily reviewed on here, so I don't think I could add much more, but I may add a few reviews in the future if back-dating reviews isn't frowned upon.

I noticed however that both Busty Lola and Sweet Sexy Sophie don't have many reviews, especially their duo service, so thought I would share my experience.

I decided to book these two lovely ladies at the back end of April, for a 1 hour duo session for £240;

Sweet-Sexy-Sophie: External Link/Members Only
Busty.Lola: External Link/Members Only
SophieLolaDuo: External Link/Members Only

COMMS: This booking took place before their duo specific AW page, so comms were done through Lola's profile. Comms were very good, quick responses through AW email system. Lola was very good in setting up the meet and Sophie emailed me once saying how excited she was for the session. Lola was very keen to gauge what I wanted from the meeting and was keen to know any specific things I wanted to do or any role plays I had in mind. Being a vanilla type of bloke, I told them to leave it up to their imagine, but the effort from Lola's part was appreciated and gave off a very genuine vibe.

LOCATION: The venue was an apartment block in a street off a busy street full of cafe's, shops etc. Although that area was busy (bearing in mind it was a very sunny day and was midday), the street of the apartment was very discrete and empty. The location was a 15min walk from Temple meads through nice, populated areas of Bristol, very easy to find. The flats were very modern with easy access through your standard flat buzzer system, and then through a quite lobby and up the lifts. The flat was very clean, modern and spacious, although the bedroom lacked in size a bit, but being in a enclosed space with these two lovely ladies wasn't a burden at all! The bed was one of those low style bed's so was quite difficult getting up after an intense hour! Nice wall sized mirror opposite the bed too which provided great sights throughout.

SOPHIE Sophie is very accurate of her limited pictures on AW. Although her pictures don't do her tits much justice, I was surprised how much bigger and firmer they were in person, a great suprise! Sophie is very naturally pretty, lovely shoulder length strawberry blonde hair and a great figure. She is very much 'the girl next door type'. She is the sort of girl you would be happy to introduce to your friends and family as your girlfriend.

LOLA Lola is a bit older than Sophie, and I would say her profile age of 39 is accurate. She is a curvy and busty women with a glamour/PSE look to her. Nice french manicured nails, long blonde haired and very tanned (not OTT though). She has great natural (I think?) tits and portrays a 'dirty' look and smile

THE MEETING I was greeted at the door by Lola dressed in black high quality lingerie, with Sophie not far behind dressed in similar attire. Both girls looked amazing! I was led in by Lola and welcomed with hugs and kisses from both and after introductions were out of the way I was offered a drink and a shower. Once freshened up I suggested we got the paper work out of the way before we retired to the bedroom. Lola was the more chatty of the two, asking me what sort of things I wanted to do and emphasized the point that they wanted the meet to be about me and what I wanted, and that if their was anything I wanted to do, not to hesitate to say throughout the session.

Sophie and Lola started off by sitting me down in a chair and proceeded to give me a lap dance, while both girls slowly stripped off. I was encouraged by Lola to explore anything and everything my hands wanted too. After some great stripping and groping Lola had my cock in her mouth while Sophie gave great DFK and smothered my face with her great tits. Sophie then said she felt left out and she went down on me for some amazing oral. Lola's technique was more fast whereas Sophie was a much more slow and sensual style, both were great and were amazing while they interchanged. After taking turns on my little fella, Sophie and Lola gave me a double BJ which was phenomenal. Lola asked if I wanted to get the first pop out of the way to ensure enough time for a second, but I said to see what happens, but again I appreciated the fact they clearly weren't out to time-waste. On to the bed we went were Lola continued to give me an amazing mixture of oral, handjobs and boobjobs, whilst I had Sophie and her tits on my face. Before long I popped which Lola took all over her tits.

Lola popped out to clean up and left me with Sophie laying on the bed chatting. Both girls were lovely but I especially enjoyed Sophie's company. Very laid-back and down to earth girl. On Lola's return both girls laid on the opposite end of the bed facing me and DFK'd each other whilst using toys on themselves. Not long after this sight I was hard again and Sophie expressed her desire to having me inside her. On with the condom and Sophie climbed on top and rode me whilst Lola watched and masturbated which led to me fingering her to completion. Sophie continued to ride me before jumping off and wanking and sucking me off before I finished over her and Lola's tits.  At this point we had run nearly 15mins over, but both Sophie and Lola said they weren't going to let me leave without that second pop. We lay and chatted for a bit and discussed potential ideas and scenarios we could maybe do. They put a lot of emphasis on role plays and it seems to be something they genuinely enjoy. After a quick drink and shower I headed off back home, a very satisfied man.

Overall, I felt both girls genuinely enjoyed what they did, through what they said and how they responded throughout the hour. One of the highlights throughout the hour was the eye contact and dirty talk the girls exchanged between each other and with me, such a turn on!

Although at £240 for an hour is steep, I defiantly would re-book when the time is right as it was a fantastic experience, and would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a duo in Bristol.   :hi:

Offline Aramis

Thanks for the review mate. These two have been on my HL as my first duo and your review has sealed the deal.
Looking forward to it now.
Glad you had a good time.
 :drinks:

Offline Roth

Thanks for the review mate. These two have been on my HL as my first duo and your review has sealed the deal.
Looking forward to it now.
Glad you had a good time.
 :drinks:

Brilliant review.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Both sound fucking hot!  :lol: :wacko: :lol:

3lions

Thanks for the review! A threesome is definitely on my to-do list and it sounds like you can't go far wrong with Sophie and Lola. Cheers for taking the time to write

devonred

No problem guys  :hi:

Sophie and Lola were my first duo experience too. Great girls both genuinely enjoy what they do, real natural and dirty vibe. Won't be long before I go back myself  :D

Offline Roth

Thanks for the review! A threesome is definitely on my to-do list and it sounds like you can't go far wrong with Sophie and Lola. Cheers for taking the time to write

+1. Yep agree.  Cheers devonred.   :drinks: Both on my HL now!  :rose:

Offline swindongent81

Hi guys

Long term reader, first time poster here. Since the turn of the year I have been on a bit of a punting marathon through Bristol, seeing most of the well reviewed and popular WGs from Bristol (with the illusive Little Katie left on my bucketlist!). As I say, most of these girls have been heavily reviewed on here, so I don't think I could add much more, but I may add a few reviews in the future if back-dating reviews isn't frowned upon.

I noticed however that both Busty Lola and Sweet Sexy Sophie don't have many reviews, especially their duo service, so thought I would share my experience.

I decided to book these two lovely ladies at the back end of April, for a 1 hour duo session for £240;

Sweet-Sexy-Sophie: External Link/Members Only
Busty.Lola: External Link/Members Only
SophieLolaDuo: External Link/Members Only

COMMS: This booking took place before their duo specific AW page, so comms were done through Lola's profile. Comms were very good, quick responses through AW email system. Lola was very good in setting up the meet and Sophie emailed me once saying how excited she was for the session. Lola was very keen to gauge what I wanted from the meeting and was keen to know any specific things I wanted to do or any role plays I had in mind. Being a vanilla type of bloke, I told them to leave it up to their imagine, but the effort from Lola's part was appreciated and gave off a very genuine vibe.

LOCATION: The venue was an apartment block in a street off a busy street full of cafe's, shops etc. Although that area was busy (bearing in mind it was a very sunny day and was midday), the street of the apartment was very discrete and empty. The location was a 15min walk from Temple meads through nice, populated areas of Bristol, very easy to find. The flats were very modern with easy access through your standard flat buzzer system, and then through a quite lobby and up the lifts. The flat was very clean, modern and spacious, although the bedroom lacked in size a bit, but being in a enclosed space with these two lovely ladies wasn't a burden at all! The bed was one of those low style bed's so was quite difficult getting up after an intense hour! Nice wall sized mirror opposite the bed too which provided great sights throughout.

SOPHIE Sophie is very accurate of her limited pictures on AW. Although her pictures don't do her tits much justice, I was surprised how much bigger and firmer they were in person, a great suprise! Sophie is very naturally pretty, lovely shoulder length strawberry blonde hair and a great figure. She is very much 'the girl next door type'. She is the sort of girl you would be happy to introduce to your friends and family as your girlfriend.

LOLA Lola is a bit older than Sophie, and I would say her profile age of 39 is accurate. She is a curvy and busty women with a glamour/PSE look to her. Nice french manicured nails, long blonde haired and very tanned (not OTT though). She has great natural (I think?) tits and portrays a 'dirty' look and smile

THE MEETING I was greeted at the door by Lola dressed in black high quality lingerie, with Sophie not far behind dressed in similar attire. Both girls looked amazing! I was led in by Lola and welcomed with hugs and kisses from both and after introductions were out of the way I was offered a drink and a shower. Once freshened up I suggested we got the paper work out of the way before we retired to the bedroom. Lola was the more chatty of the two, asking me what sort of things I wanted to do and emphasized the point that they wanted the meet to be about me and what I wanted, and that if their was anything I wanted to do, not to hesitate to say throughout the session.

Sophie and Lola started off by sitting me down in a chair and proceeded to give me a lap dance, while both girls slowly stripped off. I was encouraged by Lola to explore anything and everything my hands wanted too. After some great stripping and groping Lola had my cock in her mouth while Sophie gave great DFK and smothered my face with her great tits. Sophie then said she felt left out and she went down on me for some amazing oral. Lola's technique was more fast whereas Sophie was a much more slow and sensual style, both were great and were amazing while they interchanged. After taking turns on my little fella, Sophie and Lola gave me a double BJ which was phenomenal. Lola asked if I wanted to get the first pop out of the way to ensure enough time for a second, but I said to see what happens, but again I appreciated the fact they clearly weren't out to time-waste. On to the bed we went were Lola continued to give me an amazing mixture of oral, handjobs and boobjobs, whilst I had Sophie and her tits on my face. Before long I popped which Lola took all over her tits.

Lola popped out to clean up and left me with Sophie laying on the bed chatting. Both girls were lovely but I especially enjoyed Sophie's company. Very laid-back and down to earth girl. On Lola's return both girls laid on the opposite end of the bed facing me and DFK'd each other whilst using toys on themselves. Not long after this sight I was hard again and Sophie expressed her desire to having me inside her. On with the condom and Sophie climbed on top and rode me whilst Lola watched and masturbated which led to me fingering her to completion. Sophie continued to ride me before jumping off and wanking and sucking me off before I finished over her and Lola's tits.  At this point we had run nearly 15mins over, but both Sophie and Lola said they weren't going to let me leave without that second pop. We lay and chatted for a bit and discussed potential ideas and scenarios we could maybe do. They put a lot of emphasis on role plays and it seems to be something they genuinely enjoy. After a quick drink and shower I headed off back home, a very satisfied man.

Overall, I felt both girls genuinely enjoyed what they did, through what they said and how they responded throughout the hour. One of the highlights throughout the hour was the eye contact and dirty talk the girls exchanged between each other and with me, such a turn on!

Although at £240 for an hour is steep, I defiantly would re-book when the time is right as it was a fantastic experience, and would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a duo in Bristol.   :hi:

Am planning to book these ladies in the next couple of weeks. Fantastic reviews on here but as about 3 years old, does anyone know if services just as good now? I really hope so!!!

Offline BillyPoison

Saw them in the Summer this year. Very mechanical wouldn't kiss. Tried to tie me up until I said not for me thanks. It was my first and only duo and was very disappointed.

Sorry if I've just pissed on your chips writing this.
BP

Offline swindongent81

Saw them in the Summer this year. Very mechanical wouldn't kiss. Tried to tie me up until I said not for me thanks. It was my first and only duo and was very disappointed.

Sorry if I've just pissed on your chips writing this.
BP

Thanks for the reply! Very glad I asked now and think I'll give it a miss. Too expensive to take the risk!

Offline BillyPoison

Initially I was just going for one of them for £120 then was offered duo for £200. Cock over ruled brain and I went for both. Shouldn't have done it mate. You'll be better off having 2 solos if you ask me. You only have one dick after all :unknown:

BP

Offline swindongent81

So I decided against seeing these 2 last year after poor recent reviews but now they are in Swindon on Thursday I am very tempted. Funny how logic goes out the window sometimes.....