Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: wiggles Bournemouth  (Read 1074 times)

spkmstr48

In this club right now.

These girls would mostly fuck

For between 500 and 3000 pounds depending which girl I ask.

I've shown them the reality on AW

Interestingly no flat nos.

Offline jl1991

That's hilarious, girls are delusional, but then I guess that's why they strip and don't fuck, they value their body a bit higher than girls who work on AW so don't blame them

a10

Is that 500 for an overnight? Could be vfm if you play your cards right...

spkmstr48

Is that 500 for an overnight? Could be vfm if you play your cards right...

Per hour

a10

Per hour

Fuck that!

Reminds me of one of the younger lads I work with happily proclaiming that he'd pay £10k to fuck a page three girl if he won the lottery  :dash:

Next time you go, find one of the £500 an hour girls, show her AW on your phone for a fitter girl and start bartering her down...

Either that or book a lookalike for after with a bit of role play  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 11:48:25 pm by a10 »

spkmstr48

Fuck that!

Reminds me of one of the younger lads I work with happily proclaiming that he'd pay £10k to fuck a page three girl if he won the lottery  :dash:

Next time you go, find one of the £500 an hour girls, show her AW on your phone for a fitter girl and start bartering her down...

Either that or book a lookalike for after with a bit of role play  :thumbsup:

Yeah, I was showing them AW, had a right giggle at their expense.

Offline ratty

£500 a hour!!!!???? Sod that!  That's a months rent.  No shag is worth that amount of money.

spkmstr48

£500 a hour!!!!???? Sod that!  That's a months rent.  No shag is worth that amount of money.

Yeah, delusions of grandeur.

JV547845

Fuck that!

Does he understand that air brushing doesn't work in real life?

a10

Does he understand that air brushing doesn't work in real life?

:D  Yeah, but he was young and stupid!

It's not like I was going to point out AW to him in the middle of work, though is it? Let the yoof make their own mistakes, I say!