Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carla Kriok - Belfast  (Read 1595 times)

Offline belfastpunter123

Warning TS review for those who are concerned with such things.

Review for External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place just before Christmas. Noticed Carla is back in NI.

I gas the TS itch at the end of the year and felt like indulging. 1 hour incall with cum £200

LocationMeeting took place in Belfast. Apartment in BT2. Paid street parking near but, might be difficult getting a space during the day but few car parks nearby.

Comms Saw Carla's profile on BP,  backed up by insta and Twitter/X accounts for accurate videos and pics. Message sent via WhatsApp, quick response and few back and forth texts. Messaged hour before booking and confirmed all okay. English is fine and no problems via text or in person

The Girl accurate as per photographs and videos online. More TV than TS, no surgeries, flat chested, reasonably passable. Overall attractive enough. Dressed in nice underwater, boots. Actually came down to the gate to let me in. Maybe not as discreet for a daytime meet.  Good sized cock, got hard quickly and stayed hard thoughout, clean fresh, no issues.

The meeting We got in the lift, immediately grabbed my cock for a squeeze, few kisses in the lift on the way to the apartment. Quickly inside left to clean room. Offered a drink and shower. immediately into very passionate DFK. Followed by oral without, great technique and no complaints. Returned the favour and some 69 action. Offered to top me but I declined. Certain capable of being active, maintained erection throughout. Assumed doggy position, lubed up and dom on for some good anal. She can take a hard pounding. Turned for kissing and made all the right sounds, nice tight hole and she can work the hips. Finished in the bag. Slipped out and  she tunred lay down stroked herself to finish before cleaning up. Shower Offered and accepted afterwards. Clean bathroom, male products, clean towels.

Another long kiss and stroke at the door, out around after 50mins.

Conclusion Probably not everyone's cup of tea, some might prefer more typical Brazilian, fake bits, fake ass. Service makes up for the looks. Could have been better value for money, would visit again, bur likely to try someone else next time.

Offline joculeur

Currently in Glasgow after a short break, hope she travels south to th north west