Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adam & Eve's - Request for Info  (Read 2305 times)

Offline tommyw66

Has anyone tried out Adam & Eve's? Will be visiting a parlour next week and was going to try Central Massage again (I know - triumph of hope against experience) but thought I might go crazy and splash out an extra 15 quid on A & E's.

One good point of Central is that the rooms are pretty good with showers. Curious to know if Adam & Eve's facilities are as good.

Offline tommyw66

Perhaps I should have explained that I'm referring to Adam & Eve's massage in Old Market Street, Bristol

Frampton

It's as good or bad as any other parlour. Showers/rooms are ok but it's very hit and miss with the girls that work there. Had some crackers there but also had plenty of terrible ones!

Offline tommyw66

Thanks for the info Frampton. If the facilities are much the same reckon I'll take a look at both parlours (they're only a short walk apart) and base my decision on the quality of the girls available.

SirFrank

Offline tommyw66

So long as you look like this, I reckon they'll let you in.

External Link/Members Only

(actually I look more like the guy on the right, but no matter ...)

Offline Qwerty

(actually I look more like the guy on the right, but no matter ...)

So when she says "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!"...

Offline tommyw66

I stupidly decided on Central Massage. Had a rubbish time with a Polish woman named Danielle. Dark haired 26 year old with a very nice slim body.

Had about 5 minutes of her tugging at me with "you not hard yet baby, come on get hard for me" every 10 seconds. Miraculously I did get hard, then tried stick it in her only for her to hold her hand in the way so I could only get the tip in. Not surprisingly I soon lost my hard on (I'm not in the first flush of youth) at which point I had got thoroughly sick of her constant "no you can't kiss my tits, no I won't massage your balls, no I won't change position, no no no ... " so just had a quick wank and left.

All in all had the sum total of 10 minutes of "sex". Cost 45, so that works out at 135 per half hour - so not such a cheap parlour after all.

Only myself to blame, should have read all the crap reviews of that place.

Polecat

So I used A&E tonight. Don't bother. There was a woman sitting in front of the doors texting which didn't really make me feel at ease. In reception I was greeted by quite a few girls (some came running from the corridor). The girl I chose was very pretty, professional and I assume was local. There were plenty of all shapes sizes and colours to choose from! However I must have gone at the wrong time as the doors that weren't closed were occupied by women sleeping spread eagle (clothed) and the room we eventually chose was next door to arguing women and the one who was sat on the door decided to just barge in on us to get something from a cupboard in there. The room wasn't great! Handprints on walls, empty fast food wrappers and cups on bedside tables, you name it! £60 for 30 mins and a drink of your choice. I'm sure you'll have a better experience than me. I won't be going back.

Offline Roth

All sounds right fucking grim.   :scare: Much better to go with a decent indie even
for a 30 min pump and dump.  :thumbsup: :lol: :rose:

Offline PaintBrush

All sounds right fucking grim.   :scare: Much better to go with a decent indie even
for a 30 min pump and dump.  :thumbsup: :lol: :rose:

+ 1 to that brother.

Cda1966

So I used A&E tonight. Don't bother. There was a woman sitting in front of the doors texting which didn't really make me feel at ease. In reception I was greeted by quite a few girls (some came running from the corridor). The girl I chose was very pretty, professional and I assume was local. There were plenty of all shapes sizes and colours to choose from! However I must have gone at the wrong time as the doors that weren't closed were occupied by women sleeping spread eagle (clothed) and the room we eventually chose was next door to arguing women and the one who was sat on the door decided to just barge in on us to get something from a cupboard in there. The room wasn't great! Handprints on walls, empty fast food wrappers and cups on bedside tables, you name it! £60 for 30 mins and a drink of your choice. I'm sure you'll have a better experience than me. I won't be going back.

So who did you see ? Can you remember her name so as to avoid if going there
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 04:52:03 pm by Cda1966 »