Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cara Lawrence ~ Plymouth  (Read 978 times)

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

External Link/Members Only

When messaging can you please include your occupation, i do have a normal job and for discretion reasons i do not meet people who work in the same sector as me. Also tell me a bit about yourself and what you want to do with me/us. Thank you 💋

Carat
xxx

Erm…. no.  Oh go on then I’m a lion tamer.

I wonder what she’s does alongside prostitution.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 07:28:01 am by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline JimmySW

She is hovering around the bottom of my hotlist but OWO and FK are at discretion and she has gone from £200 to £220 so not cheap enough to TOFTT sadly - she does look hot though!

This appears to be her as well: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

She is hovering around the bottom of my hotlist but OWO and FK are at discretion and she has gone from £200 to £220 so not cheap enough to TOFTT sadly - she does look hot though!

This appears to be her as well: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
My thoughts exactly … although her pictures do look tempting. £100 30 mins maybe….
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 09:01:11 am by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline joninbristol

I wonder what she’s does alongside prostitution.

Probably an estate agent - far less embarrassing to admit she's a prostitute. :lol:

Offline hamchang

Seeing the face pics on the dua link puts her on my to fuck list. As for sending occupation - just make one up or say "retired"

Offline JimmySW

She has now included £180 for 45 minutes which changes things a bit, still got those at discretion for OWO and FK listed though.